• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DeWayne Wise leadoff experiment day one: 0-4, 3 Ks.

Steve Stone in reference to a fastball he missed "If you can't hit that pitch, you're selling cars."

Stoney is so great. He and Hawk together...whew! Not a lot of political correctness there; should be fun, even when they end up beating the shit out of each other. Have a good time with him on the South Side. I wish we still had him over here.

Oh God, the "April in the D" song they play every year on Fox Sports Detroit is the worst song ever. Worse than last year.

hey BobBob- i gotta tell you, the Marlins are real intriguing this year. I mean, they've been on my radar the two years but this year they seem ready. just a pesky team, lots of young talent, i like the pitching staff, Lindstrom as closer.

i have a few of them on fantasy, Lindstrom, Cantu, Ross, Nolasco, Volstad, Bonifacio. I am rooting for them in the East.

Good luck to you!

Go Fish!

hey BobBob- i gotta tell you, the Marlins are real intriguing this year. I mean, they've been on my radar the two years but this year they seem ready. just a pesky team, lots of young talent, i like the pitching staff, Lindstrom as closer.

i have a few of them on fantasy, Lindstrom, Cantu, Ross, Nolasco, Volstad, Bonifacio. I am rooting for them in the East.

Good luck to you!

Go Fish!

If the pitching staff can stay healthy, I really think they are as good or better than anyone in the NL East. I really think people will be very surprised by our defense this year and we could have a Rays type of run.

DeWayne Wise leadoff experiment day one: 0-4, 3 Ks.

Steve Stone in reference to a fastball he missed "If you can't hit that pitch, you're selling cars."

love steve stone. best analysts in all of baseball

I have Uggla and Bonifacio on mine. However, I'm rooting for the Braves.

Watch out for the Rangers...They may actually have PITCHING this year.

How so? I had it last year and I'm on the fence about getting it again. Do you have the premium service?

No, I only have the basic service, though I'm sure the premium is noticeably better. The picture has improved since last year -- not so choppy and pixelated, but crystal clear now. And though most of the new features are available only to premium subscribers, there are a few that are on the basic package, like the highlight log, easily accessible game summary and box score, etc.