• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize you were a Nats fan.

half their team are old red sox players. How could I not be? It is too bad that they suck though. They have that great new stadium and the food is excellent there.

Nick Adenhart, a pitcher in the Angels organization, has died:

http://your4state.com/content/fulltext/?cid=60432

He wasn't just in the organization ... he started last night's game.

Such a sad story. The Angels website doesn't even have anything posted about it yet (there's a picture of Adenhart but it's a story about last night's game).

half their team are old red sox players. How could I not be? It is too bad that they suck though. They have that great new stadium and the food is excellent there.

Should I like the Mets because half their team is former Marlins?

Condolences. He had a lot of potential.

He was just a kid.

Look at him.

t1home.adenhart2.gi.jpg

:ohwell

The Angels website doesn't even have anything posted about it yet (there's a picture of Adenhart but it's a story about last night's game).

the site now has Adenhart's death as one of six featured stories on their rotating screen, including a goofy fan watch, a promo for mlb.tv and a preview of tonight's game. Why that game has not been ppd. is beyond me.

The nationals roster sucks so much. Not the talent, but the way it is put together. They have 6 outfielders and 3 catchers on their roster. Who the hell did that?

sounds like one of my fantasy teams

The game has been cancelled for tonight

Understandably so.