Ashes DVD- Full Concert Download 4/18

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine in Houston, TX yesterday morning. Woohoo! Can't access the free downloads yet though.

What's the deal on the free download again? I ordered from my work computer (government) and they block all of that sort of stuff. Anyone know if there's a way to transfer the download to another computer?

What was the download of anyway?

I just had a thought: Does everybody get the same full concert to download? I'm sorry if this has been discussed already, but I'm being lazy and I'm not looking through the threads. I want to go to bed soon so i can hit the record stores downtown first thing tomorrow. I can't wait to see this!

i just want the dvd damnit! the only store in birmingham that is celebrating 'record store day' won't have any for sale. i skipped the free viewing of this week to go and see 'wicked' and though i was blown away with that performance... i need my fix. i hope it shows up tomorrow!

This is frustrating...it's the day of the official release and still a blank page for the audio tracks.

boo hoo - quit your wining. you sound like a fool. it will be up soon enough. after everything thing this band gives us you really feel you should be bitching about when you get your free tracks. you do not deserve to use the name clint eastwood - maybe you should change it to the french term for 'showering'.... douche !

boo hoo - quit your wining. you sound like a fool. it will be up soon enough. after everything thing this band gives us you really feel you should be bitching about when you get your free tracks. you do not deserve to use the name clint eastwood - maybe you should change it to the french term for 'showering'.... douche !

Damn girl. :rotfl

I think someone needs to settle down. It's OK to want what was promised. A lot of people will buy the DVD for the extras as well. I know I did. I saw the film at a showing earlier in the winter and could have done without buying it right away but I wanted the extras. I think your words were a little harsh.

Unless you meant them all in jest and I just didn't pick up on the sarcasm. In that case, I'm a douche.

Carry on.

I think someone needs to settle down. It's OK to want what was promised. A lot of people will buy the DVD for the extras as well. I know I did. I saw the film at a showing earlier in the winter and could have done without buying it right away but I wanted the extras. I think your words were a little harsh.

I think there's a difference between wanting what was promised, and getting upset because it wasn't posted IMMEDIATELY AT MIDNIGHT of the day in question. I realize people are excited, but most of the record stores where you're supposed to buy the DVD aren't even open yet!