I cannot seem to change my avatar. I remove it, change the picture, which shows up on my settings screen ok, but then on the board it is still my old pic. I even trashee the old pic to see if that would work... nope. Wierd. Any idea?

It's probably stored in your browser's history. Log out, close out your browser, then log back in.

FYI, I'm seeing a man sitting at a table (I think that's what I'm seeing; my monitor is crappy and any graphic that's even a little bit dark almost completely blacks out on me).

It's probably stored in your browser's history. Log out, close out your browser, then log back in.

FYI, I'm seeing a man sitting at a table (I think that's what I'm seeing; my monitor is crappy and any graphic that's even a little bit dark almost completely blacks out on me).

Yeah, that is what it is supposed to be so that is good, but on my computer it is still my old picture. Any thoughts on that? I'm at a loss.

I hate to ask an obvious question, but have you refreshed your browser? Sometimes it's that simple.

I had done so, but I just logged on and it is working! Thanks for your help!

And yes, it is Twin Peaks... best TV of all time.

Thanks, again.