I don't have kids and expect to be dead in forty or fifty years, if not sooner. So as much as one part of my brain would love to ponder all this stuff, I'm more or less fine with the end of the world and/or universe. Hopefully (for my own selfish reasons) we get at least another few decades before it happens.

I hate to think that the beautiful wildlife and flora of this planet would no longer be around, but humans are already doing a pretty effective job of wiping them out anyway. I don't have a lot of hope for the future of humans, and the universe will likely be better off without them.

Hey man, quit bogarting that thing and pass it my way!

:lol

Isn't one theory that the universe will expand to a certain point and then contract back into a tiny molecule at which point the big bang will re-occur and we all get to live our lives over again?

Althought I did read that the expansion of the universe is picking up speed, not slowing down so that kind of blows that out of the water.

Isn't one theory that the universe will expand to a certain point and then contract back into a tiny molecule at which point the big bang will re-occur and we all get to live our lives over again?

Althought I did read that the expansion of the universe is picking up speed, not slowing down so that kind of blows that out of the water.

That

You have a couple (trillion) years
When I die' date=' I wanna be frozen. And if they have to freeze me in pieces, so be it. I will wake up stronger than ever because I will have used that time to figure out exactly why I died and what moves I could have used to defend myself better now that I know what hold he had me in.[/quote']

It'll all be good. I plan on following the same path. I will know what hold the universe had me in, and I will defeat it the next time around.

To points, one, Neon cool stuff forsure , Two if the unierse is expanding what the hell is it expanding into my point scientist still dont know shit

I wouldnt worry about the decay of matter scientoligist belive in eternal life and they seem pretty spot on

To points, one, Neon cool stuff forsure , Two if the unierse is expanding what the hell is it expanding into my point scientist still dont know shit

I wouldnt worry about the decay of matter scientoligist belive in eternal life and they seem pretty spot on

"Diver Down" is a Van Halen album.

"Hemispheres" is a Rush album

Those N.A.S.A. guys really are smart. I thought for sure that their backs were up against the wall with respect to the Node 3 naming issue, but the Combined Operational Load Bearing External Resistance Treadmill (COLBERT) is a perfect compromise.

:stunned

"Diver Down" is a Van Halen album.

"Hemispheres" is a Rush album

Man, don't ever quit the board. :thumbup

I think a more accurate accounting of