Fan Video for "Muzzle of Bees"

A friend of mine commented on this video someone made for "Muzzle of Bees". I don't know the fella that made it, but I think it's kind of cool. Reminds me a lot of the educational films on Sesame Street.

Is a group of bees really referred to as a "muzzle?" I've not heard that outside of the Wilco realm. Then again, I'm not a beekeeper. I'd love to set up a few beehives like this guy has, though. Give the poor bees somewhere to live. ;)

Is a group of bees really referred to as a "muzzle?" I've not heard that outside of the Wilco realm. Then again, I'm not a beekeeper. I'd love to set up a few beehives like this guy has, though. Give the poor bees somewhere to live. ;)

I've always thought the lyrics were referring to a dog or bear disturbing a hive to get at the honey and ending up with a bunch of bees up in their grill.

I've always thought the lyrics were referring to a dog or bear disturbing a hive to get at the honey and ending up with a bunch of bees up in their grill.

Ah, I see what you mean. The dogs who are laughing/barking later on are the ones with the bees in/on their muzzles. I see, and thanks for clearing that up. :) I don't know why that never occurred to me.