Red Rocks Roll Call

So who's in?

Also, any idea how they're going to do the ticketing for this one? The info page on Wilcoworld isn't particularly helpful, and the Red Rocks site doesn't have it listed yet. I know that Red Rocks sometimes has alternating GA/assigned seating sections, and I'm wondering if the front rows will be GA this time.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to be.... always have wanted to visit Red Rocks and I think my time has finally come. Hopefully I can grab some tickets in the pre-sale, this is my first time using this new ticketing system. Also tried to look for info about GA or reserved seating and couldnt find anything. :dontgetit

I hope there is an easy way to get in the front 20 rows. Last time I bought tickets the day they went on sale and we ended up way back. People swear there isn't a bad seat in the house but Red Rocks gets awful quiet in the back half. I like the sound better after scooting my way up to the front at the Fillmore, but Red Rocks is always a beautiful place in the summer.

Either way, I'm there.

I am not missing this. I have not heard information about a pre-sale yet either. The Wilco website says tickets are on sale Wednesday. KBCO and Ticketmaster both say the pre-sale is Thursday with regular tickets going on sale Friday. I will be trying Wednesday just in case I guess.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm considering trying to go to this show. I've always wanted to see a show at Red Rocks. :dancing

Totally worth it. Do it! Just keep in mind, low oxygen and lots of stairs.

Alright guys, I just got back from Coachella and the day before I went I decided to switch up travel plans and go to this Red Rocks show. I'm fairly convinced that The Gorge in Washington is the most beautiful venue in the country and Red Rocks is probably second. I have never been but seeing my favorite band in this beautiful venue seems to perfect to pass up. Especially since the venue they chose in Tucson really sucks. No beer and all seats. wtf?! Anyway I am in and I am there! I can't wait!

I will also be seeing them at Bonnaroo so 3 times this year. Woo hoo!

Just got my ticket! I picked GA and will be camping out for a nice seat down front :dancing

You and me both....boy that was easy, I guess I kinda wish I didn't have to do will call, but that's a small sacrifice to see my favorite band at a venue that I should have visited a LONG time ago. WILCO + RED ROCKS+ 4th weekend :dancing

I'm holding out for reserved I guess. All they had was rows 25 - 43 but it would not let me buy the quantity I wanted.

I think general admission is usually in the front and the back at Red Rocks?

Not sure what the deal is.

We got reserved in row 27 and a pair of GA. Haven't been to Red Rocks yet. Is the GA section in the front of row 25??

Lammy may have more info on this, but I have always done reserved. There may be a GA section in front of 25 but I do not think it is all the way to row one. There are usually two reserved sections 25-47, and a higher section. Red Rocks shows start early and its not usually easy for me to get their early enough to get a good GA seat. The parking lot scene is lots of fun and the place is just beautiful, so going in super early not my bag. As some one else mentioned, not a bad seat under row 50.

BTW...I got two on row 30. Can't wait!

i was going to do the wilco presale, but i don't like will call option being the only option, so will simply purchase tickets tomorrow.

also, that site is awful. constantly logging you out and not allowing you to log back in, and constantly changing what tickets are available for purchase.

not at all worth the hassle for what should be an easy ticket for anyone remotely on the ball during other onsales.