DVD audio download

Just purchased the Ashes DVD and was wondering how to get the audio download online.....not very computer savvy, and was curious if my computer had to have a DVD drive in order to get the online download, or if simply my CD drive was sufficient...

When I put the DVD into the CD drive....nothing happens....

Likely a silly question...but I am stumped.....

Unfortunately, I was also never able to download the Sunken Treasure audio tracks either......

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Just purchased the Ashes DVD and was wondering how to get the audio download online.....not very computer savvy, and was curious if my computer had to have a DVD drive in order to get the online download, or if simply my CD drive was sufficient...

When I put the DVD into the CD drive....nothing happens....

Likely a silly question...but I am stumped.....

Unfortunately, I was also never able to download the Sunken Treasure audio tracks either......

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks!

http://smartley3.wilcoworld.net/roadcase/members/

the thread that might help you the most would be the one called "Ashes DVD- Full Concert Download 4/18"

http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?showtopic=39432

especially around page 6.

Hey Everyone,

Yeah, I popped in my DVD and now there was wording after you click on Bonus Material. Than it brought me to Roadcase. I signed up real quick. Got an email. Confirmed my subscription. Than dropped down Ashes Bonus Content and than the DC show. So after 2 minutes I realized that those 2 white wordings Ashes and DC were actually hyperlinks which began downloading as soon as I clicked them.

Hope this helps,

Kristofor

PS So awesome! Can't wait to listen to these! :worship

This post from Kristofor might help you. I was able to download after I re-registered under a different email address than the one I was apparently already registered with.

Your success may depend on re-registering and making sure you chose "ashes" for the membership. Also, some people had problems with IE8 vs Firefox. So you may just have to keep trying. I'm not sure if you need to have the DVD in your DVD drive in order to get the proper link to register, but maybe you do. If you don't have a DVD drive in your computer, maybe that will be a problem. Although I think the Ashes mp3s are on your DVD. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

And here's a picture somebody put up in another thread, maybe this will help too.

362496385.jpg

:thumbup

Wow, I come on here for the first time today and the first place I clicked I noticed an old post of mine being used to help out some folks out with the bonus downloads.

I hope people are lucky with them.

Thanks,

Kristofor

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Speed Racer
Looks like I missed the deadline for getting the 9:30 show. Help! (Why so short on that one I wonder?)

I downloaded it a couple days after the "expiration" of the show. If you haven't tried already, I'd give it a go through the method described above. If you HAVE, and it's gone, someone will be more than happy to send it along to you.

Guest Speed Racer
Yes, I can see it, but it's inactive and will not download (the text is grey scaled back). It would be great to get it. Thanks.

Well shoot! We'll work something out?

Well shoot! Email me at lauren ciechanowski gmail com and we'll work out an arrangement.

Might have been better as a pm. I'm not sure I would want MY email address posted.

I should be set up for PMs in the future, but I'll fix it if not.

All PMs are out of commission at the moment, due to some spamming going on. As soon as a fix is in place to block the spammers, PMs will become functional again. :thumbup