• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29c7y87.jpg

So, whaddya think of this one? If you'd like to place a little review here or in the Metal Thread that would be nice. :thumbup

Can't bring myself to listen to any Wilco/Jay at the moment.

51ERQN6K03L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

It really is amazing. I hope everyone takes the time to download it and give it a proper listen. It's some of the most beautiful music Jay ever wrote.

http://rockproper.com/jay-bennett/whatever...-apologize.html

Thanks for the link. I kind of feel like a dick for waiting until now to get it but looking forward to hearing it.

Edit: Wow, this is sounding really good right now.

Playing Summerteeth here now as well and just feeling a little down in the dumps about Jay's passing. I just realised how "fun" the band sound on this record. They sound truly happy to be up there and bashing out the tunes. This is something I have missed in recent Wilco and this is why Summerteeth will remain my favourite Wilco record.

So, whaddya think of this one? If you'd like to place a little review here or in the Metal Thread that would be nice. :thumbup

Sounds good enough to me so far. Only had one listen so far and forgot it on the way to work today so am only getting back to it now. A lot of good riffs and RJD sounds pretty good for a man in his 60's. :lol