I just found out about him a couple days ago as well, nice songs.

Hey Kalle, you see this? It's my friend Colin Medley's sort of weekly video doc for the National Post, with an episode on Fletcher. It blew me away last night. Fletcher is sitting on the empty stage at Horseshoe cutting an emotional vein on camera.

This is also number 21 in a great series of 6 or 7 minute documentaries on Canuck bands.

Others profiled in the series include Elliott Brood, Old Man Ludecke, Constantines, and a great Eric's Trip segment. Can't wait 'til he does One Hundred Dollars.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kalle, you see this? It's my friend Colin Medley's sort of weekly video doc for the National Post, with an episode on Fletcher. It blew me away last night. Fletcher is sitting on the empty stage at Horseshoe cutting an emotional vein on camera.

This is also number 21 in a great series of 6 or 7 minute documentaries on Canuck bands.

Others profiled in the series include Elliott Brood, Old Man Ludecke, Constantines, and a great Eric's Trip segment. Can't wait 'til he does One Hundred Dollars.

Oh thats awesome I haven't seen these, thanks!

Is this the collaboration with Jason Molina?

Nope. Another solo record. I think he just finished it but I don't really know all the details yet.

51DEVFHNl5L._SL500_AA240_.jpg61NX51WCQNL._SL500_AA240_.jpg41GNHHRNZYL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

51K2I7oGLYL._SL500_AA240_.jpg31V5AWD60VL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Jimmy Cliff, et. al. - The Harder They Come (soundtrack)

Camper Van Beethoven - Telephone-Free Landslide Victory

The Left Banke - There's Gonna Be a Storm

Jim Ford - The Sounds of Our Time

Kings of Leon - Youth & Young Manhood

CliffordTWard-nomorerockroll-front.jpg 51ZGH33E1EL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Clifford T. Ward - No More Rock 'n' Roll

Emitt Rhodes - Emitt Rhodes