Wilco ex-member sues frontman Tweedy

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been keeping an eye on the case information to see if the case is dropped or perhaps eventually lives on in the name of Jay's estate. I noticed the other day that the summons was returned. Apparently Jeff moved and didn't feel the need to inform Jay.

https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/cookcounty/Finddock.asp?DocketKey=CAAJ0L0AAFCCJ0LD

I've been keeping an eye on the case information to see if the case is dropped or perhaps eventually lives on in the name of Jay's estate. I noticed the other day that the summons was returned. Apparently Jeff moved and didn't feel the need to inform Jay.

https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/cookcounty/Finddock.asp?DocketKey=CAAJ0L0AAFCCJ0LD

Sweet fancy Moses. They haven't been associated in a professional or personal fashion for almost 8 years. Do YOU know where you're ex-co-workers/lovers/friends that you haven't talked to since 2001 are living now?

Jay and Jeff weren't a divorced couple; they didn't need to keep each other informed on where they lived, and such.

I'd say a majority of people will move at least once in eight years, so none of this is really that strange.

Exactly. Jeff probably moved into a new mansion with all of that money he was making from the Sam Jones doc.