So I know I'm going catch a lot of heat for this and rightfully so, but is there a way someone can PM me a link an MP3 version of it? I just don't know how to work all these rar files and such. I'm not very experience with all this. I would really appreciate it. Of maybe if someone could just tip me off to a place where such a file exists. I've searched the internet, at least to the extent of my ability, and have come up empty-handed. Just really wanting to hear the new record.

Thanks folks

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I know I'm going catch a lot of heat for this and rightfully so, but is there a way someone can PM me a link an MP3 version of it? I just don't know how to work all these rar files and such. I'm not very experience with all this. I would really appreciate it. Of maybe if someone could just tip me off to a place where such a file exists. I've searched the internet, at least to the extent of my ability, and have come up empty-handed. Just really wanting to hear the new record.

Thanks folks

The rar file is a compressed file that contains a folder that contains mp3s. It (rar) is not a type of music file. You should be able to open a rar file pretty easily: http://www.tech-pro.net/howto_030b.html

Well, I'll probably just wait till it streams from Wilcoweb, but in the meantime, can somebody complete the lyrics to "I'll Fight" in the lyrics section? I saw them play that in Milwaukee and I really liked it, but I've been wondering what the words at the end are.

Public service announcement to all who post their e-mail addresses in this thread ... once you're hooked up, you might want to go back and remove or otherwise alter the post with your address so the spammers' spiders don't harvest it. :thumbup