• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone who was ripping on poor junior five apologize yet, btw?!?

Thank you again Matt & Mike!!! :cheekkiss

This is even MORE INCREDIBLE than I had imagined!!! :rock

Instead of posting e-mails here, it'll probably be faster if you e-mail me directly if you want it. I have my g-mail window open, just hit me up at I'll pass on the link and again it's mpolak21@gmail.com.

--Mike.

You're a good man Mike!

I am getting a like a Mounts of Sunday-Chamber Strings vibe from this one so far, that's high praise btw, I can't wait to kick back with this and just listen, I have had on as background music thus far.

--Mike

OK thats it, I sent it to a few. Much appreciation to those who sent it to me. I hope those I sent it to do the same...

Going to dim the lights crack a beer and listen to this. Love love love it so far.

Thanks to Luke, Conor, and Mike!!! :worship

If anyone would like this in the next 10 minutes before I take this to my car and drive around with it.

Email me at kgeorgeou@comcast.net

Kristofor

Apparently I am missing the You Never Know track. What gives? Also, I would like that track. I live on the internet, so you can find me. Facebook frineds? Or daniel at tinyfictions dot org.

Yeah, just as a PSA there is a bad-link going around without You Never Know on it, I think there were some sound quality issues on that as well.

--Mike.

Oh Daniel, check your e-mail.