• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, thank you to all of you who sent me a link. it. is. amazing.

Secondly to all of you who have it, will you still buy the record in some other form or just keep the leak?

I am a filthy capitalist so i'll be buying one but im curious to hear about others...

First off, thank you to all of you who sent me a link. it. is. amazing.

Secondly to all of you who have it, will you still buy the record in some other form or just keep the leak?

I am a filthy capitalist so i'll be buying one but im curious to hear about others...

assuming someone does send it to me, i will definitely buy it anyway. i am a HUGE fan of physical media, and having got my first turntable of my very own last year, have turned into a giant vinyl fan. Cant wait to see that camel on the good ole 12 3/4 x 12 3/4.

Might even buy the CD too...

Wait! Before your post your e-mail here. It's a lot easier for me if you hit me up directly. I have been copying and pasting e-mails in, but as you'd imagine it's a lot easier for me to do it direct. I am not backed up with e-mails either and have been turning these around pretty quickly. So if you want it mpolak21@gmail.com. Thanks, and happy listening.

--Mike.

Wait! Before your post your e-mail here. It's a lot easier for me if you hit me up directly. I have been copying and pasting e-mails in, but as you'd imagine it's a lot easier for me to do it direct. I am not backed up with e-mails either and have been turning these around pretty quickly. So if you want it mpolak21@gmail.com. Thanks, and happy listening.

--Mike.

Thanks Mpolak! :cheekkiss

I am resisting the urge to jump straight to Solitaire, my most anticipated song on the album....patience patience. also, jeff played deeper down at our living room show and it was great, but i am loving this full band version.

PS i love the outbreak of lurkers :ninja :lol

PPS dear everyone in this thread: if you are shamelessly begging for a link i would HOPE you have the respect to go out and buy the damn thing

Guest Hollinger.

those of you that are still asking around, perhaps if you searched for Wilco on Twitter, you would find people tweeting links. I won't say that I know for sure, but it's probably happening. Minus probably.

Do I...or don't I...

I told myself that I was going to wait until June 30 to listen to this. Is it worth waiting until at least June 15 (next time I see Wilco) to listen to these songs?

:unsure

Thanks Mpolak! :cheekkiss

I am resisting the urge to jump straight to Solitaire, my most anticipated song on the album....patience patience. also, jeff played deeper down at our living room show and it was great, but i am loving this full band version.

PS i love the outbreak of lurkers :ninja :lol

PPS dear everyone in this thread: if you are shamelessly begging for a link i would HOPE you have the respect to go out and buy the damn thing

No problem, it was my pleasure spreading this one around. No one should have to venture into @ease as many times as I did these last two weeks waiting for the leak.

Also if you're reading this and don't have the album yet, I am caught up on my e-mailing, feel free to hit me up, though at about two I'm either going to go sleep or try to get some work finished up for tomorrow.

--Mike.