Live versions of new album tracks

I'm sure that there is probably a topic already on this but, my 17 month old is sick, i'm working 18 days straight, and my VC searching skills are at their wit's end. What songs have been debuted live and have a representative recording? Thanks to those who help. Can't wait for the new album.

Wilco (the song)

Deeper Down- (Living Room Show)

One Wing

You And I- (Jeff Tweedy show)

You Never Know

Country Disappeared

Solitaire- (Jeff Tweedy show)

I'll Fight

Sonny Feeling

Everlasting Everything- (Jeff Tweedy show)

Wilco (the song)

Deeper Down- (Living Room Show)

One Wing

You And I- (Jeff Tweedy show)

You Never Know

Country Disappeared

Solitaire- (Jeff Tweedy show)

I'll Fight

Sonny Feeling

Everlasting Everything- (Jeff Tweedy show)

It should be noted that You Never Know, Country Disappeared, and I'll Fight were full band acoustic. At this point, only Wilco (the Song), One Wing, and Sonny Feeling have been played as a full band in what we expect to be their album form

I'll Fight was played by the full band at the first Milwaukee show on April 14th.

You Never Know was played live by the 7 Worlds Collide ensemble in Auckland, but I don't really know who that included on stage. It was not acoustic, though.

I'll Fight was played by the full band at the first Milwaukee show on April 14th.

You Never Know was played live by the 7 Worlds Collide ensemble in Auckland, but I don't really know who that included on stage. It was not acoustic, though.

Hmm, I was unaware I'll Fight was played full band. And I always assumed You Never Know was played acoustic until I just listened now and hear the electric guitar for the first time.