• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the little box on the floor on the right near that big red console that says "don't forget to plug this in too" :lol

Damn thats some serious close examination :lol . What were you looking for down there? Although the console(s) aren't red. Thats just a flight case they are sitting on. Neve BMC Tens I think.

Sorry, I don't see a thing on the "Loft" link except a lo-res photo. Tried searching for "Wilco" and "Loft" on gigapan.org but do not come up with anything.

Can anyone please point me to what you're looking at?

Thanks.

Anybody else not able to see the gigapan anymore? The "view full screen" or whatever it said is now missing on my end.

I tried to bring it up this morning to show that radio to my girlfriend. I've got the same piece of kit! I also saw those Wilco toy trucks recently at a collectables show. They are new pieces that make sounds and light up if I remember correctly. I didn't have the cash to drop on them unfortunately.

Sorry, I don't see a thing on the "Loft" link except a lo-res photo. Tried searching for "Wilco" and "Loft" on gigapan.org but do not come up with anything.

Can anyone please point me to what you're looking at?

Thanks.

It isn't working for me, either. I'm sure they're just working on it. Check back later!

they made a new one!

I see around 15 vinyl copies of "down with wilco"! they arent even opened :(

also dante is represented. They have the kingpin. a book called "hatred of capitalism"

The ampeg b-15 had its power transformer replaced.

Guest Speed Racer
The number of guitars in this photo is mindblowing.

That loft must have an absolute fortune in equipment.

I'm going to wager that my their security precautions are greater than my net worth; that's not a bold statement for either one of us, mind you, but there it is.

Guest Speed Racer
Oh god yes. That loft must be insured to hell and back.

Ha! I was simply referring to the lock/security apparatuses they employ. :lol The insurance on that place will probably be more than my lifetime net worth.

just wish the (already amazing, I know) resolution of this scan was slightly better... I'd love to be able to see the titles of the CD collection there. As it is, I can only identify a handful of them.

Thanks to these pics I now know where the loft is. Going to ride my bike over there tomorrow. Just check it out.

It's not much to look at. And, for the rest of you, I think the addresses have now been scrubbed.