• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Speed Racer
Is that a "musical" typewriter? It looks like staff paper coming out the back!?

:dontgetit

I thought it looked like well-kept paragraphs. If it's staff stuff, then we have eerily similar, different typewriters. And I need to make an appointment with the eye doctor.

That's why I said Scott Spillane. Those eyes look more like his than Garth's. But that guy in the picture isn't rotund enough to be Scott Spillane. I'm going to ride my bike over to the loft and figure this out.

It's definitely Garth, he's wearing the same red hat as in that loft photo and is sitting with the Chromatix on this one:

Garth%20Hudson%20and%20the%20Crowmatix.JPG

I thought it looked like well-kept paragraphs. If it's staff stuff, then we have eerily similar, different typewriters. And I need to make an appointment with the eye doctor.

I don't know if there is such a thing as a musical typewriter, I just noticed the paper.

It's definitely Garth, he's wearing the same red hat as in that loft photo and is sitting with the Chromatix on this one:

Good catch, Dude. I'm still going to ride my bike to the loft. You know, just to check it out. Maybe eat some yams with Tweedles.

Good catch, Dude. I'm still going to ride my bike to the loft. You know, just to check it out. Maybe eat some yams with Tweedles.

Does the loft have a huge bike rack? Because I think all the neighborhood kids should congregate there and have loogie hocking contests.

• 2 months later...