Pre Order through Nonesuch or Wilcoworld/Kung Fu

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should all put our usernames on the shirts! Instant name tags for shows! :)

I'm not sure about wearing a Wilco shirt to a Wilco show, might as well bring the tote with me as well.

So, does anybody know if the MP3 would be available for download right away or would we have to wait until the official release date? I know there have been instances where bands have released an MP3 online and shipped the actual CD later (Radiohead with In Rainbows and, more recently, David Byrne/Brian Eno's Everything that Happens Will Happen Today), and it would be so great to be able to have the mp3s to ease the pain of waiting for the CD.

I dug around in the "Q&A" section and it says this:

Q. I have pre-ordered an album that hasn
We should all put our VC names on the backs of our shirts. Can I have everybody's extra letters? :lol

great idea! and then we can wear them to shows so we can easily track down other VC'ers. wow, i sound stalkerish.

So, with the CD/LP/MP3 deal from Nonesuch, does that mean that the CD is literally just a disc, or is it like a normal CD release, meaning case, insert and everything?

No, it's not a normal CD release, it's usually just a CD in a paper/cardboard sleeve.

is ordering through nonesuch bad compared to kungfu?

the reason i ask is that i'm trying to get the ashes dvd at the same time, and place one order (since i can't find it anywhere local) and pay one shipping rate, but kungfu won't let me combine the preorder and the dvd to one order, nonesuch will.

So now i'm at this wierd "buying product, supporting band, yay"/"not buying direct from group, boo" moment

Just ordered mine now. Only saw the nonesuch deals up to now. Got the album-tee-bag dealie myself. Will us kungfu pre-ordering people be getting an MP3 on the day of release?

:omg Is that one on a secret 'adult' order page? :D

:omg Is that one on a secret 'adult' order page? :D

What a filthy filthy mind! ;) Perhaps I should have used the term "tote?" Over here in Ireland a bag is a bag, no matter how poorly placed it is in relation to other words! :)