Pre Order through Nonesuch or Wilcoworld/Kung Fu

Am I correct in saying that only Nonesuch offers the complimentary download of the entire album on audiophile quality mp3?

Never heard of such a thing!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, that shirt is weak. Guess they couldn't get clearance from the camel.

I thought the same thing. But I did still bought one anyway. I was so hoping the camel would be on the shirt! Oh well...I guess I'll have to make my own!

Jeez, that shirt is weak. Guess they couldn't get clearance from the camel.

The shirt being alittle plain is what i'm bugged about, i mean the ramones type of shirt was cool though,i hope they'll have better shirts up soon on the website.

Wow. Really? That seems crazy to me.

Crazy? Yes. Annoying? Yes.

I went to order on KungFu and shipping to Canada is $20usd. So, $20 for the vinyl+CD, and then $20 for shipping. Then add exchange costs and fees and it's close to $50 Canadian.

So, I decided to order 4 for my friends and I, bringing the shipping costs down to about $10 each (still crazy)... but the shipping puts the order over $100, and Kung Fu is saying that they will only take PayPal for international orders over $100.. and PayPal's exchange rates and costs are ridiculous.

So.. I'm really effing annoyed. I'm TRYING to spend money on one of my favourite band's wares, but I'm getting ripped off every which way. Awesome.

Wow. Really? That seems crazy to me.

Here the same, I tried to pre-order from nonesuch and it told me they don't ship to Spain :(

I ended preordering from kung Fu, with VERY HIGH shipping cost :ohwell

Guest Speed Racer
yeah - I find it mildly amusing, but I don't think I'd ever wear it out in public (with either my real name or my VC handle).

Would you wear it with 'highy messed up freak'? Because I will! :lol I think there might be an 'e' shortage on the iron-ons, meaning I might have to try to incorporate an 'E,' which would look, well, highy messed up.

yeah - I find it mildly amusing, but I don't think I'd ever wear it out in public (with either my real name or my VC handle).

Well, I plan on wearing mine. But I do not plan on putting my name on the back. :hmm

Would you wear it with 'highy messed up freak'? Because I will! :lol I think there might be an 'e' shortage on the iron-ons, meaning I might have to try to incorporate an 'E,' which would look, well, highy messed up.
Well, I plan on wearing mine. But I do not plan on putting my name on the back. :hmm

I considered ordering one with "your name here" on it, but again, thought the joke would be funny for about 30 seconds and then I'd be stuck with a shirt I didn't want.

Well, I will say one thing for my order from Nonesuch, I figured i'd get my whole order when the lp came out, but my ashes dvd came today, so figuring there was no shipping costs, i'm quite pleased.

I'm another one who ended up buying Sky Blue Sky twice because I had to go back and get the deluxe version with the DVD. I'm sure Wilco appreciated the support, but this time I'd like to figure out if there's going to be a deluxe version so I can get it the first time out...

I like the shirt as is, btw. Though a shirt with the camel would be great, too. I bet the tour t-shirts have the camel on them.

• 4 weeks later...