Did anyone find stashes of vacuum tubes? I didn't have time to go back and look closely.

Onan, no offence but why are you named after the biblical dude who coined the term onanism?

I'm not sure but I have a couple of theories:

1. I live in a remote location where almost the only people who have even heard of wilco are the ones who I have told, and have little to no chance of seeing Wilco live, so all I can do is live vicariously through places like youtube and via chicago. It, like masturbation, is a poor substitute for the real thing.

2. To a certain degree all forum activity in this so-called age of communication is masturbatory activity in that you are spending time with/by yourself pretending/imagining you are not alone.

3. In reference to a song or mine called Onan's Blues, which is either about dirty phone calls or unconditional love depending on which way you look at it. Yu can listen to it (heck, even download it) here: Well Hid Bones

4. Obvious reasons. (Please note that the good Lord has not yet smitten me dead)

Hope this helps.