Jay Bennett R.I.P

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get goose bumps every time I see that scene......great song .....should've been on YHF if at all at least "hidden'' on the end.     -Robert

This isn't in anyway a confirmation but as of 6:58 eastern his wikipedia page has news of his death: Jay Bennett.   --Mike

Does anyone know Basil II (Robert) well? He's a huge fan of JB, is there a fast way to contact him?   --Mike

Posted Images

I have been quietly reading the updates on this thread and trying to fight off impending sadness. Now I am sad. We await the details. A true talent gone.

This sucks. My thoughts are with all of Jay's family, friends, and fans. My heart goes out to you.

Wilco was a significant help for me when dealing with my brother's death three years ago. I am eternally grateful for the music Jay made.

This is devastating. Aside from being a phenomonal talent, and being such a large part of the greatest music in decades, he seemed like a very humble guy who kept a keen sense of humor through the pain. Jay will be sadly missed, and my thoughts are with his family.

RIP Jay.

Remember musicians dont really die though. Everytime someone discovers the masterpieces that are yankee hotel foxtrot and summerteeth, jay bennett will be alive. It just sucks that he couldnt make it through this rough patch hes been in.

Thanks Jay,

You helped make the last five years of my life livable. I will always associate this part of my life with the music you produced. RIP.