Monsters of Folk (James, Oberst & Ward)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess I'm getting old, I never thought I'd see the day where $30 is the norm for concert tickets (at least as far as bands I like)

I think I paid either $5 or $7 for my first concert...The Kinks.

That said, I'll likely spring for tix for Philly since they're not coming near DC.

I think I paid either $5 or $7 for my first concert...The Kinks.

That said, I'll likely spring for tix for Philly since they're not coming near DC.

is there a presale code i dont know about, or has that not been released yet?

The presale was open for like one minute for Louisville.. I was making my order and then it came up with the message "Tickets for this event are unavailable online." Is anyone else having trouble?

OK, update on Louisville ... I just went in to see if I could score okay seats for Chicago show 10/30, and ticketmaster has a button for Louisville. So I clicked on that, and it took me right into the LiveNation Louisville purchase thingy again, and I tried, and got sec 2 row B right on the aisle. Something must have been wrong with Louisville.

So try again!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Monsters-of-Folk-tickets/artist/1343216

The presale was open for like one minute for Louisville.. I was making my order and then it came up with the message "Tickets for this event are unavailable online." Is anyone else having trouble?

Shut out for Louisville too. Probably didn't have many tickets. But that LiveNation website was really slow.

There seemed to be lots of problems with the presale. I was able to call and get through directly to the venue for Philly. Don't give up just yet - you may want to give it another try - looks like it may be working online now.

I tried both the Monsters of Folk and XRT presales for Chicago and I pulled tickets but there was no assigned location -- they just said "presale." I'm not blindly buying tickets. Waiting for Saturday, I guess.

I tried both the Monsters of Folk and XRT presales for Chicago and I pulled tickets but there was no assigned location -- they just said "presale." I'm not blindly buying tickets. Waiting for Saturday, I guess.

I was an idiot and picked up 4 seats anyway. What is up with not listing the seats? My printout says "null" under the Section column.

Yeah, I've never had that experience with the Auditorium and reading all of the presale problems here made me nervous. It's not like they do GA there, so idk what's up.

Someone directed me to look in my Ticketmaster account to find my seats. I got DRESL row EE for Chicago. Anyone have a clue what DRESL stands for?

just looked up how much i paid to see these same 4 guys play together in Minneapolis in 2004...

$18.

apparently that price has almost doubled every year since? :rotfl

:hmm

I think I have a recording of that show... 2/20/04?