Wilco -- 2009.06.12, Aronoff Center, Cincinnati, OH

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm amazed that this guy is getting praised on here. If the guy was a douche to you, then go ahead and stand, but if he politely asked you, then you're an ass for being proud of standing anyway.

this is a good point. the guy was totally obnoxious. if 'twer an old lady, little kid, broken leg person, or someone kind of polite I would have compromised. the guy told me that i wasn't at a van halen concert! i was definately not the only person standing in the loge. i'm not bragging about blocking anyone's view. I'm not gonna sit. I did it in columbus in the balcony, and it made no sense. Surely, all those people didn't buy balcony tickets to sit. some didn't care, and i would guess others were worried about what the person behind them might say.

there are six guys on stage playing their hearts out for us. it makes me move.

no, those are the 'other' Wilco fans that aren't moved to stand and show their appreciation/excitement for the band

My issue was with a stander, but I was in the second row, so there was no one sitting at any point in the concert. This guy was just an oaf and wasn't paying attention to where he was flailing, so I traded with my wife because I pretty much expect to get flailed upon at a concert, lol...

This was my first show and this is my first post! Feels good in here. New car smell and all that, at least to me...

I saw a few posts back something about dbtree(?) having the show? I don't know anything about downloading shows and all that, I've only done BnPs. Anyone wanna BnP with me for this one? Otherwise, any advice on how to attain it online would be helpful, too. I'd assume it's not too difficult, and Im not really a computer novice (not completely, at least), just never downloaded shows online. Thanks for any help!

This was my first show and this is my first post! Feels good in here. New car smell and all that, at least to me...

I saw a few posts back something about dbtree(?) having the show? I don't know anything about downloading shows and all that, I've only done BnPs. Anyone wanna BnP with me for this one? Otherwise, any advice on how to attain it online would be helpful, too. I'd assume it's not too difficult, and Im not really a computer novice (not completely, at least), just never downloaded shows online. Thanks for any help!

Hey Kevan - welcome to Via Chicago!

This link will take you to the section where you can check into either B&P or torrents ... hope this helps!

http://forums.viachicago.org/forum/30-greatest-lost-track-of-all-time/