On the old interface, there was a button that said something like "see new posts" and it seemed to show 100% of the posts added since my last visit. With the new interface the "view new content" button seems to miss a lot of the posts and I have to navigate through each forum to see what I missed. Anyone else experience this problem?

On the old interface, there was a button that said something like "see new posts" and it seemed to show 100% of the posts added since my last visit. With the new interface the "view new content" button seems to miss a lot of the posts and I have to navigate through each forum to see what I missed. Anyone else experience this problem?

Yes!!! I feel your pain.. In fact, I'm just now finding your post because I didn't have time to click on each forum to find posts.. It was MUCH easier to just click the "view new posts" button. :hmm

I know I don't have any room to complain (this is a free forum)... But I hardly come here anymore now because its too painful/tedious to find posts..

Yes, and it's driving me nuts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...