Wilco video clips by Jeff's brother in law......

Video has clips from Danny Miller at the hospital, concerts, backstage at The Tonight Show and in the recording studio with someone I can't make out.....I found it on Youtube so I guess it is alright to share.

Mod edit: VC policy is VC unless the video is officially released by the band. No links posted here.

Lots of great stuff on that video, but the first minute and the very end seem way too personal for all of us to be watching.

It looks like the kid's health progressed. I was a little worried at first, those little beans are so fragile at that age. Got a better look at the suits. Those are fabulous.

I felt that way at first but I figured if he posted it on Youtube he wanted people to see how things were progressing. Tough situation though. At least you can view it through the link posted by henry if you wish.

Lots of great stuff on that video, but the first minute and the very end seem way too personal for all of us to be watching.

I completely agree. Even though my ultimate fantasy is to be a friend of the band -- I'm not. I just can't help but think it's so wierd that this stuff is online. If I were famous, I would not want my personal life on You Tube. I would not want my person life on You Tube now -- just because it's so boring and would have a very low rating.

I'm friends with Danny. He is probably the nicest person you could ever meet and he is also extraordinarily open on his blog. If you do read his blog, I would encourage you to drop a note of support for him, his wife Kendall and baby Charlie. He'd appreciate it.

Dude, thanks for that. It's really mad being English and (apart from my biannual trips to the States) having absolutely no exposure to US Sports whatsoever. If Nels is ever spotted in an Accrington Stanley away shirt - I'm your man.

:)