wilco Ad for the new album

A wilco first for me. I just saw a T.V. ad on I.F.C for the new wilco album

I also just saw it on comedy central... Not sure how I feel about this, It's mostly been my policy that if there is a tv ad for an album, it's probably not worth getting. Oh, well I already pre-ordered so theres no going back now.

so i was watching family guy tonight on tbs and it was a commercial so i wasn't paying much attention. then i heard "you never know" and look up at the screen and low and behold it's a wilco commercial for the new album. now we all know about the sbs songs in the volkswagon commercials, but a wilco commercial? anyone else catch this?

I also just saw it on comedy central... Not sure how I feel about this, It's mostly been my policy that if there is a tv ad for an album, it's probably not worth getting. Oh, well I already pre-ordered so theres no going back now.

I love Wilco and have since I first saw Jeff at Lounge Ax in in the mid/late 90's and the first time I saw the band at Arlington Park at the Guinness fleadh fest, which I still believe it was one of the best concerts I have attended (billy brag, wilco John Lee Hooker...) Anyway being one of the people that has seen every tour since mermaid I have to say I wish Jeff would take some time off of wilco and do some solo stuff or work with golden smog or Loose fur more. Ok just my thoughts now feel free to rack me across the hot coals

P.S. Being there is still the best, well maybe Summerteeth

so i was watching family guy tonight on tbs and it was a commercial so i wasn't paying much attention. then i heard "you never know" and look up at the screen and low and behold it's a wilco commercial for the new album. now we all know about the sbs songs in the volkswagon commercials, but a wilco commercial? anyone else catch this?

Saw the same thing

just watched jon stewart tonight and seen a little commercial for wta and it promotes wilcoworld.net it showed concert footage too, it came on fast and caught me off guard it may have been footage from their ashes dvd.just thought it was cool how the commercial looked.maybe it's on youtube or something.

I just saw this on adult swim during the commercial break for family guy....pretty cool

I just came on here to post that same thing. :-) Totally caught me off guard..."You Never Know" suddenly coming out of my TV wasn't something I expected to hear tonight. :-P