Hey guys. I've seen Jeff's Board up front from Cincinnati, OH's show a few weeks ago and want to clarify a few things about his pedal board. There is one pedal that everyone is always asking about that is painted all swirly and has 6 knobs and 2 stomp switches. This is a mid fi electronics pedal. It is not a standard mid fi pedal though, I contacted mid fi electronics and they informed me that it is a combination "Pitch Pirate" and "Glitch Computer". Also, he is using a Thorn's Peaker from ooh la la pedals...Kinda like an overdrive. The colorsound Prescription Overdriver was present, as well as the Moog 104 Analog Delay, Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb, Lovetone Big Cheese Fuzz, Scheroder Blister Agent Distortion, Freakshow Electronics Brown Rabbit Distortion, Freakshow Electronics No. 9 boost (x2), Death by audio Sonic Analilation, and Boss TU-2 tuner.

As fair as amps go, he was using an early 2000's Handwired Limited Edition Vox AC-30 Combo and an older Fender Tweed Amp of some Kind...I'm not a fender expert, but I think it was a Twin or Princeton. He isn't using the New White Heritage Series AC 30 for this tour for some reason.

Hope you guys like my comments. Thanks.

Hey guys. I've seen Jeff's Board up front from Cincinnati, OH's show a few weeks ago and want to clarify a few things about his pedal board. There is one pedal that everyone is always asking about that is painted all swirly and has 6 knobs and 2 stomp switches. This is a mid fi electronics pedal. It is not a standard mid fi pedal though, I contacted mid fi electronics and they informed me that it is a combination "Pitch Pirate" and "Glitch Computer". Also, he is using a Thorn's Peaker from ooh la la pedals...Kinda like an overdrive. The colorsound Prescription Overdriver was present, as well as the Moog 104 Analog Delay, Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb, Lovetone Big Cheese Fuzz, Scheroder Blister Agent Distortion, Freakshow Electronics Brown Rabbit Distortion, Freakshow Electronics No. 9 boost (x2), Death by audio Sonic Analilation, and Boss TU-2 tuner.

As fair as amps go, he was using an early 2000's Handwired Limited Edition Vox AC-30 Combo and an older Fender Tweed Amp of some Kind...I'm not a fender expert, but I think it was a Twin or Princeton. He isn't using the New White Heritage Series AC 30 for this tour for some reason.

Hope you guys like my comments. Thanks.

Welcome -- nice first post. Thanks for sharing the info on the mid fi pedal. Sounds pretty cool. I don't know how useful it would be on a daily basis, but it would be a lot of fun to have. I would love to mess around with it in the home studio, though it might be a little unpredictable live (for me, at least). Does anyone around here have the glitch computer pedal?

Wow, what a bargain! :lol

I have Fender Blues Deville which is sort of a reproduction of the original Bassman. I love it, and it's about $13,300 cheaper than an original Bassman! :lol

If I order in the next 15 minutes can I get a second one free?

Welcome -- nice first post. Thanks for sharing the info on the mid fi pedal. Sounds pretty cool. I don't know how useful it would be on a daily basis, but it would be a lot of fun to have. I would love to mess around with it in the home studio, though it might be a little unpredictable live (for me, at least). Does anyone around here have the glitch computer pedal?

Thanks. I've contacted Mid Fi Electronics to see how much a custom "Pitch Pirate/Glitch Computer" Will cost to have made. Sadly I've sold all my pedals recently. I actually owned a Lovetone Big Cheese Fuzz, Custom Green Freakshow Brown Rabbit and No. 9 Boost (Which are on ebay right now if you are interested)I'll post the price of the mid fi pedal once I have it.

Wow, what a bargain! :lol

I have Fender Blues Deville which is sort of a reproduction of the original Bassman. I love it, and it's about $13,300 cheaper than an original Bassman! :lol

That's actually what I play through, the thing is a tank. Weighs about a thousand pounds. I don't think I have ever had it above "3" at any gig, it's really loud. I have the 2x12 version and I love it. Can get great SRV sounds but it's versatile enough to play just about any song.

That's actually what I play through, the thing is a tank. Weighs about a thousand pounds. I don't think I have ever had it above "3" at any gig, it's really loud. I have the 2x12 version and I love it. Can get great SRV sounds but it's versatile enough to play just about any song.

Yeah I love mine. I use it when I play with the Southern Rock/Classic Rock band.

With So Called Star, I use a Peavey XXX played a through a Mesa Boogie Cab. That thing is a monster. :rock

I'm almost 99% certain that it's a tweed Twin, either high or low power. It's too rectangular to be a Bassman or Bandmaster. That is, unless Tweedy got a custom AC-30 in tweed! How apropro...

check this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/wilco/thornberrie/000_02071.jpg?o=6

If you look closely you can see the outline of two speakers (12"s) and the mic is on one. The speakers are offset, making it a 50w low power twin. Whether its a Fender (vintage or RI) or a Victoria, only time can tell...

What sort of Marshall is Pat using? 25th Anniversary yeah?

My guess is that it's an old Club and Country, like the one SRV used to play. I think that and the SF Twin he has are used for keyboards and the Matchless is his guitar amp.

Could be wrong...

check this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/wilco/thornberrie/000_02071.jpg?o=6

If you look closely you can see the outline of two speakers (12"s) and the mic is on one. The speakers are offset, making it a 50w low power twin. Whether its a Fender (vintage or RI) or a Victoria, only time can tell...

Are you the Bionic Man? I can barely see cab...however i am still sure as stated its a twin or something similar...

My guess is that it's an old Club and Country, like the one SRV used to play. I think that and the SF Twin he has are used for keyboards and the Matchless is his guitar amp.

Could be wrong...

hmm, dont think so as those had controls on the front panel of the combo. so its not the silver jub either. perhaps an older jmp combo?

Thanks. I've contacted Mid Fi Electronics to see how much a custom "Pitch Pirate/Glitch Computer" Will cost to have made. Sadly I've sold all my pedals recently. I actually owned a Lovetone Big Cheese Fuzz, Custom Green Freakshow Brown Rabbit and No. 9 Boost (Which are on ebay right now if you are interested)I'll post the price of the mid fi pedal once I have it.

$400 for a custom Mid Fi Electronics "Pitch Pirate/Glitch Computer" I guess i'll be saving up!!

There is no way it's a 4x10 bassman as it is the height as his AC30.

It's never just a Bassman, or a Deville, or a Hotrod.. It's always some fancy, rare, vintage, absurdly expensive amp. :lol

$400 for a custom Mid Fi Electronics "Pitch Pirate/Glitch Computer" I guess i'll be saving up!!

ugh sounds like it could end up being like my other impulse buys, the ones that get one use and then sit in the closet (prunes and custard, moogerfooger, dod 404, modded RAT, subdecay)