ugh sounds like it could end up being like my other impulse buys, the ones that get one use and then sit in the closet (prunes and custard, moogerfooger, dod 404, modded RAT, subdecay)

I'm sure I could put those to good use.. Especially that modded RAT. :yes

Whatever amp it may be, Jeff's had it for awhile. Check out this video of Wilco playing I Got You, and you'll notice Jay has 2 amps side by side, then Jeff's amps are on Ken Coomers drum riser, flanking the drums. On the left is the obligatory AC-30, on the right is some mystery tweed amp. Maybe the same one, maybe not. Take a look.

I was at the show last night and I couldn't tell what it was. I pointed it out to my wife and mentioned that there's a bit of a discussion/controversey about what amp it is. As it was coming out of my mouth, I tried to stop it, but I couldn't. It just came out. She looked at me like I was crazy and (I am paraphrasing) asked me "what the hell is wrong with you people?" :lol

Haha!! Yeah, I get that look/phrase from everyone but my dad (fellow six stringer and gear junkie), and even he sometimes looks at me and says "Shut up and just enjoy that damn show!"

I was at the show last night and I couldn't tell what it was. I pointed it out to my wife and mentioned that there's a bit of a discussion/controversey about what amp it is. As it was coming out of my mouth, I tried to stop it, but I couldn't. It just came out. She looked at me like I was crazy and (I am paraphrasing) asked me "what the hell is wrong with you people?" :lol

If she only knew...

I see the 2 12's offset, I would say Victoria.

I wan't that new Regal II.................tiss the shit.