• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had big long car journey so:

clark.jpg

l_e5934d156a054dcaa5aa517dd2e957b6.jpg

10plantsandanimals.jpg

and

Animal Collective live at Glastonbury 09

The top three are some of my favourite albums of 09 - I know Plants and Animals was last year but I only heard this year, so there.

And the AC live set is pretty good and excellent quality too, including the newish cut What Would I Want Sky, and a massively elongated new version of Fireworks.

41%2BaMHBw5ZL._SL500_AA240_.jpg51RRTVZ6KQL._SL500_AA240_.jpg61-fFrspDYL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

51xKfCvlDqL._SL500_AA240_.jpg41sfa1Ug4vL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Jane's Addiction - Nothing's Shocking

Eleventh Dream Day - Zeroes and Ones

Tom Zé - Danç-Éh-Sá

The Judy's - Washarama

Brian Wilson - SMiLE

61mk7D6Pv5L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Somewhat disappointed with this album but it's getting slightly better with each listen.

I saw this at the record store today but was too scared to pull the trigger on it, they can be so inconsistant. It looks like it has some good guest musicians.

NP:

51fB7e8HLqL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

I saw this at the record store today but was too scared to pull the trigger on it, they can be so inconsistant. It looks like it has some good guest musicians.

I think that if you're a fan of the Lemonheads, it's a solid purchase, but it's just not his best. I always felt that the covers Evan can throw out there during a concert are always great. The track list is just kinda meh. Maybe if he had recorded stuff that he had played over the years, it would be different.