Now Playing: July 2009

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51CAXozoQ6L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

I've been intending to buy this and then I found it for a cool $7 on Saturday. I was happy. I've had Ride the Fader for years but could never find their fist album.

I have had Ride the Fader for awhile as well but never checked anything else out, how is this one?

I have had Ride the Fader for awhile as well but never checked anything else out, how is this one?

It's good so far. I have only spinned the disc once but it sounds like Fader to my ears, but a little rougher.

I like almost everything you have to offer here mj. But I gotta respectfully disagree with you on this one.

i think there are better songs overall on mescalito but as far as listneing to either album all the way through & enjoying it, i prefer the new one ;-)

uuvvwwz_uuvvwwz_204.jpg

UUVVWWZ - UUVVWWZ

Dear double U double V double W Z, your band name is difficult to pronounce. Don't make it more difficult to search/access your band.

That covers hurts my eyes, but makes me very, very curious as to what's inside.........

51dSGLEMIBL._SS500_.jpg

If you're a fan of say, the Band, and you haven't heard this record, do yourself a favor...

l_39e4d60a68994cfb8d8f1de47db3bec2.jpg?w=497&h=463

Alela Diane sings a bunch of great covers with backing from Joey Waronker and others...