Howdy y'all! Anybody who already knows what I'm going to ask, hands up. :lol

On the recording I have of the Residency night 3, Feb 18 2008, during the very end of "Via Chicago" (right after Jeff's last line and the band comes back in) you can hear some guy in the crowd very clearly shout 'Bobby Brady!'. My question, of course, is... WHY?!?!? I suppose it's a long shot that somebody might know, but it's SO prominent and now whenever I hear any version of the song my mind injects it into the mix, which is troubling.

Was Mike Lookinland returning to his seat late as the 2nd set started? Am I completely mishearing what he's shouting? Have I clearly listened to the Residency shows far too many times that such crowd nuances are permanently etched in my mind (don't even get me started about the guy that obnoxiously--though admittedly probably out of genuine uncontrollable excitement--screams "YES!" at the most intense part of 'Pieholden Suite' 2 nights later).

Any answers appreciated. :badger

Bobby Brady! I had to reply when I saw this although it has nothing to do with Wilco.

I actually met him after a Grateful Dead concert back in 1984 in Augusta Maine. He was a friend of a friend or something like that and apparently was a huge GD fan. Seemed like a nice kid.

So is he a Wilco fan now also? I guess we'll find out.