New Califone Album/Film

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for sharing this! Hopefully, I will be able to listen.

Phil

You want my Califone download from the recent album. You can have it if you make me a CD of it someday. I have the vinyl but not that interested in have the files.

LouieB

• 1 month later...

I am loving the stuffing out of this new album. They had really passed me by until this one but since I got it, it gets played at least once a day now and has done for over 3 weeks. Brilliant stuff indeed.

Wish I could go to the Hideout show, but I am up in frozen land in WI. And I still have a month till I am 21.

Luckily, I am seeing them open for Wilco in Madison. Can't wait!

They're also at the Hideout on Sunday!

I'd give a lot to see them in this venue. Tickets are what? Ten bucks?

This album still gets played every day and sometimes on repeat. Still blows me away.

• 1 month later...

You don't know how much I wish I COULD be there, M(. You'll have to be my eyes and ears.

These guys have grown on me to the point where I listen to their music WAY more than Wilco. Just a fantastic band.

Sitting at the hotel computer, still in wonder about what I witnessed last night. I saw a show with none of the usual rock and roll trappings (no booze, seated, tiny room...we were practically in Rutuli's lap), but I feel like I participated in the genesis of music itself. Simply astounding 2 hours of music. Tim's film was riveting.

M. (hris to Ben Massarella: Please don't ever stop making music.