7/11 Lowell

Guest zacincceo

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Band members spotted in Lowell:

A friend of mine at the show said that he heard from a friend that Nels was at Brew'd Awakenings (coffe shop) which is next to the Blue Shamrock.

John and Pat were also spotted at The Worthen House which is quite a hike from the Park. It's about 10 minutes walking from Cobblestone's.

Anyways, it's pretty cool that members went to places that I frequent. My friend's alt-country band played both places over the past couple of years.

FYI, the Lowell taper is looking for someone to upload his show to a torrent site.

http://forums.viachicago.org/topic/40827-lowell-audio/

Kristofor

Guest zacincceo

I am getting the audio

email me with a request and ill send out a batch link (dont wana post it here unless I'm told I can?!?)

I might just do rapidshare..... definitely one of the easiest

wilco@zacincllc.com

-Zac

I am getting the audio

email me with a request and ill send out a batch link (dont wana post it here unless I'm told I can?!?)

wilco@zacincllc.com

-Zac

a torrent site, like dimeadozen, would be more efficient for distribution.

Sweet thread! After all the name calling and insults perhaps someone can get around to a decent review of the show. It was Wilco for christsakes! I love Wilco but hate seeing them anywhere in MA thanks to the junk show that is Massachusetts (if you live in New England you understand). Lowell and Tanglewood were fine examples of this junk show of joey-bag-o-donuts from RI, guido/wannabe models straight out of the North End, people who can't mind their own business while texting, pushy, egocentric cops and hipster/yupster daddies trying to show their kids they can be cool (see, I can shit-talk just like the rest of them).

The boys seemed to be having a great time, Wilco played masterfully and only get better with age. Loved Wilco the song live, Deeper down was sick, Side with the seeds was rocking, Spiders. Conor was great, good to see musicians having a good time for once. Really looking forward to Portland since this show was cut short which I thought was "Rain or Shine"? Unless it pours, great planning. I hope you all enjoyed our pungent odors at the show...the only good thing going for mass.

I'm so filled with angry Massachusetts pride right now, I can't even form a comeback.

I've personally come to laugh at the antics of the mass-hole crowd, and let's be honest, a few "Yankee's Suck" chants aside, its not an overwhelming demographic you see at any Wilco show. It's not like all the public school janitors that drink at the Elk's lodge are crowding up to listen to ALTWYS

I love Wilco but hate seeing them anywhere in MA thanks to the junk show that is Massachusetts (if you live in New England you understand). Lowell and Tanglewood were fine examples of this junk show of joey-bag-o-donuts from RI, guido/wannabe models straight out of the North End, people who can't mind their own business while texting, pushy, egocentric cops and hipster/yupster daddies trying to show their kids they can be cool (see, I can shit-talk just like the rest of them).

...I hope you all enjoyed our pungent odors at the show...the only good thing going for mass.

I live in New England and I don't really understand. Why all the MA hate? There are jerks in every state, one of them ended up cutting my friends and I right when the gates opened (we were the folks eating pizza near the front and he and his over-tanned girlfriend slipped in; in the event he's reading this, thank you to the bearded gentleman with his son who tried to fend him off), but I don't think that's enough to condemn a whole state. At the very least, western MA is great. Here's a tip: ignore the people you don't like and enjoy the music!

Anyway, do you guys think all of the "Wonderbread" posters were ruined or will they throw them up on the store? I swore to myself to stop buying so many concert posters, but that one was awesome.

Anyway, do you guys think all of the "Wonderbread" posters were ruined or will they throw them up on the store? I swore to myself to stop buying so many concert posters, but that one was awesome.

I'm wondering the same thing... I'd really like one as a momento of my first Wilco show. Will they sell them at other shows on the tour? If not, I just have to hope they pop up online!

I'm on a lot of music messageboards due to my being a fan and I love collecting and trading music, but you sir, are the most pretentious asshole that I've ever seen on the internet.

You must not spend any time on Ween's messageboard!

I love Wilco but hate seeing them anywhere in MA thanks to the junk show that is Massachusetts (if you live in New England you understand). Lowell and Tanglewood were fine examples of this junk show of joey-bag-o-donuts from RI, guido/wannabe models straight out of the North End, people who can't mind their own business while texting, pushy, egocentric cops and hipster/yupster daddies trying to show their kids they can be cool (see, I can shit-talk just like the rest of them).

I hope you all enjoyed our pungent odors at the show...the only good thing going for mass.

2076814805_4456d4260a.jpg

I am getting the audio

wilco@zacincllc.com

-Zac

If you get in touch with analogman or owlandbear.com they may be able to put it up on the Wilco archive.

I'm so filled with angry Massachusetts pride right now, I can't even form a comeback.

I've personally come to laugh at the antics of the mass-hole crowd, and let's be honest, a few "Yankee's Suck" chants aside, its not an overwhelming demographic you see at any Wilco show. It's not like all the public school janitors that drink at the Elk's lodge are crowding up to listen to ALTWYS

Check this out! Gotta luv that angry Masshole pride!

Great time, bad beer.

Got a bread poster, and it stayed dry throughout, but the wife & I got soaked along with everyone else. After reading about the DUI checkpoint, I'm glad we parked at a garage further away. Not because we were drunk, but because I was so drenched I decided to drive home naked. We took a back road to the Lowell Connector. That would have been an interesting explanation for Johnny Law if he stuck his head inside the window.

Wife was bummed we missed Hate It Here, but the new stuff sounded tremendous. And ITMWLY was out of this world.

I talked with a guy on another board who recorded it and he said it would end up soon on Owlandbear.

Bummed I missed Portland because we took our daughter to the Jonas Brothers instead (I know, HUGE check minus). THAT will never happen again.