The Scene At Wappingers Falls

Anyone know if tailgating is permitted at Wappingers Falls? I know parking is limited and no bringing anything into the stadium, but can't find any information about tailgating. Anyone else planning on tailgating?

Yes, as a matter of fact we are planning to tailgate. And since they're charging for parking I'm pretty sure it would be allowed.

Stop by and say hello, we'll be in the handicapped parking section.

And pray for good weather....the forecast is a bit shaky still for Saturday althouhg looking better than it did yesterday.

Yes, as a matter of fact we are planning to tailgate. And since they're charging for parking I'm pretty sure it would be allowed.

Stop by and say hello, we'll be in the handicapped parking section.

And pray for good weather....the forecast is a bit shaky still for Saturday althouhg looking better than it did yesterday.

I was looking at that today too after Lowell last saturday. Hopefully it'll hold out.

Does anyone know anywhere nearby to grab some food before they show? Also, how limited is parking around the venue?

You have a couple options...the city of Beacon is just a mile or so south of the stadium. Main Street Beacon has a a few restaraunts and bars. I recommend Max's on Main...good food and good atmosphere. I would imagine some fans pre-gaming at Max's. But if you are looking for something right next to the stadium, there is an italian resturaunt/pizzeria across the street from the stadium entrance.

As far as parking...the stadium lot isn't huge, but if you get in early you shouldn't have a problem. Once that lot fills, I think they direct people to a lot across the street.

You have a couple options...the city of Beacon is just a mile or so south of the stadium. Main Street Beacon has a a few restaraunts and bars. I recommend Max's on Main...good food and good atmosphere. I would imagine some fans pre-gaming at Max's. But if you are looking for something right next to the stadium, there is an italian resturaunt/pizzeria across the street from the stadium entrance.

As far as parking...the stadium lot isn't huge, but if you get in early you shouldn't have a problem. Once that lot fills, I think they direct people to a lot across the street.

Thanks! I love local suggestions so I think Max's it'll be.

What's the forecast?

Accuweather says we're good, weather channel says 10% chance of rain, NOAA says mostly clear.

Thanks for the info - very helpful - Max's sounds good!!

I wish I was, but I hemmed and hawed too long and it sold out. Throw me some shrimp!

You're lucky you avoided it....the food sucked big time. The stuff at the snack bar looked a lot better and was a lot cheaper. That stadium sucked....who puts merchandise and hotdogs for sale down on the floor in the middle of the viewing area.

You're lucky you avoided it....the food sucked big time. The stuff at the snack bar looked a lot better and was a lot cheaper. That stadium sucked....who puts merchandise and hotdogs for sale down on the floor in the middle of the viewing area.

Ugh. That sucks. I kinda had a feeling...

And yeah, they need to finesse their concert planning a little bit. Having a guy come down into the pit yelling "Git yer ice cold beeuh heeuh" right behind me during One Wing was not really cool.