Milan, IT Conservatorio

MILAN: w/Special Guest GRIZZLY BEAR

Nov-16

Amsterdam, NL Pardiso

[/gogo edit]

Looks like more fall tour dates at http://www.wilcoweb.com/shows

Toronto - October 14!!!

Edited by gogo
to put the list in the first post, rather than as a link; may be more updates to come, though, so keep checking that link

Anyone know anything about the Columbus, OH venue that would talk me into or out of booking a flight?

I went to the Wexner show in October 2007. Good sound, theatre set up. I liked it enough that I will be going for tickets when they go onsale for the 10.12.09 show.

I went to the Wexner show in October 2007. Good sound, theatre set up. I liked it enough that I will be going for tickets when they go onsale for the 10.12.09 show.

Last Wilco show I went to at the Wex was back in 05, but I've been to countless other shows there since and it has been a consistently great venue to see music at. I'll hopefully see you folks there!

This is where I would normally say "what the hell is wrong with Ottawa? Or Montreal?" But that seems redundant.

Unrelated, but your sig contains some of my fave lines from any song, ever.

Back on topic: Wahhh, what about Vancouver, waaaahhh :(

Oh, I love Wexner Center. But I'm a reserved seat fan. I've seen Wilco there several times, most notably the last time in 2007 which was memorable as being the debut of Jeff's white Nudie suit, the first one. :wub

It was a doubly-exciting walk-onto-the-stage moment, because Nels walked out first and tripped over cords on the floor in front of Pat's location, stumbled somehow gracefully across the stage, nearly seriously injuring himself, but didn't - to which Jeff calmly says, "Nels can't handle the suit."

One of my favorite all-time Wilco moments! :lol

I don't know how this is possible, but I calculated that it would be cheaper for me to go to the Ann Arbour show on my way to Chicago rather than get a round trip bus fare and go straight there. I must have screwed up somewhere, but for now I will just accept it. And be very, very excited.

Man I wish I had a money tree...

Yeah, because then you could buy tix AND not have to work. If I came into a great amount of money and had the energy I have now, I think I'd chuck it all in and just go to concerts all the time.

Yeah, because then you could buy tix AND not have to work. If I came into a great amount of money and had the energy I have now, I think I'd chuck it all in and just go to concerts all the time.

I'd do that for sure. If I lacked logic and reason, I'd do it now, even without the money.

It's general admission at the Wex? oohh. :ohwell I really hate Columbus. I felt a severe sense of panic and anxiety driving thru to get to the Athens Oh show. I really love the shows, though.

Now I'm confused. My first Wilco show was that October '07 concert in Mershon, but I had reserved seats. Not good seats, mind you, but reserved. On the other hand, it's a nice hall, there's nearby parking---and the band's not coming to town in January so the 5 hours I'll have to drive roundtrip by myself won't turn into 7 or 8 in the snow!

I thought the Columbus crowd was too subdued, though. I hope they'll be a little livelier this year.

It's general admission at the Wex? oohh. :ohwell I really hate Columbus. I felt a severe sense of panic and anxiety driving thru to get to the Athens Oh show. I really love the shows, though.

I think she was qualifying her love for it, saying if you're a GA fan, you may NOT like the Wex.

I think she was qualifying her love for it, saying if you're a GA fan, you may NOT like the Wex.

Correct! Thank you Tamala for understanding me. ;)

Yes - This is a sit-down reserved seat performing arts center, a very nice venue on OSU Campus. And I recall that the last time Wilco played the Wexner/Mershon, tickets sold very slowly, finally selling out in the last day or two before the show. So Columbus was slow to respond, but they did come through in the end. It will be interesting* to see how fast these sell out for Wilco this time around, new album, higher profile band, etc. (*Maybe only to me, as I find myself strangely obsessed with concert ticket sales details and promotion in general.)

Sunshine, it's not really that different from the Aronoff venue in Cinci last month - I can't remember if you were there or not.

Oct 16 - Wilco @ Hill

Oct 17 - Delaware State @ U of M

This will be a very good weekend - my favorite band and most likely my favorite team's last win for the 2009 season

Go Blue!!! & Go Wilco!!!

Myabe it's just my computer, but I can't access any info through the "info" box on the "shows" page at wilcoworld. So I tried the Wexner Center site, which says concert tickets go on sale to Wexner members and Wilco Fan Club this Wednesday, the 29th. Wilco Fan Club? How do I join THAT? Please help, oh great fountains of Wilcowisdom!

MAYBE. I meant MAYBE.