Fall Tour Dates

There is no official Wilco fan club like you might be thinking. They are referring to Wilcoworld's FrontGate ticket presale. Just keep an eye on Wilcoworld's show page for more details.

And if you need more info about FrontGate ticket presales, here's a thread for you: http://forums.viachicago.org/topic/39572-general-info-about-front-gate-ticketing/

Hmm. It doesn't appear the Crossroads is selling VIP tickets in the presale. I wonder if that means they won't have it...

Edit: Nope, no VIP section. :dancing

Second edit: tickets have been procured.

Just pulled Orchestra center-right, row F for the Memphis show. We were planning on going to Memphis once the Dallas date disappeared, but I couldn't pass up on good seats like these. Glad to hear The Orpheum Theatre is a great place to see a show. I guess now we will be seeing Wilco in Dallas and Memphis. Should be a fun weekend.

What do you mean panic in Athens?? Was my first show-did I miss something? lol evidently

Going to the Memphis show and hopefully the Ann Arbor one!

Got Orchestra Center Right Row K....husband's first show...lol...he's already complaining about standing!!

See you in Dallas.

I'll be there as well to celebrate my fifth anniversary with my wife!

Don't know if they will do it again, but the last time Wilco played the Palladium they let people with tickets from the pre-sale get at the front of the line and let us in early. It was pretty nice.

4th row for Ann Arbour. Y'all have to help me out with suggestions for cheap places to stay. To be honest, I wanted to sleep in the bus station overnight but its not open. Now that you know what my standards are, suggest away! Thanks :)

wow those went fast...got 2 5th center for memphis, and a few 6th row singles...so hard to get 2 together and i was logged in immediately...all i could get, but itll sure work

The Orpheum is a great place for a show for anyone who hasnt been there before...

As usual...the scalpers on ebay already have better tickets than i do...

Seems like there are still some dates in the schedule that could be filled in. Wilco doesn't usually have so many days off during a 2-3 week tour. Hopefully some more good cities/venues pop up.

front row!

Front Row in Columbus for us as well. 1st Row Pit on Left side - hopefully right in front of Nels.

My wife and I have been inspired by other VCers and we are going to do our first ever "Wilcation" in October. Now I just have to score good tickets for the Toronto show.