Wilco Wedding Songs

Hey guys,

Getting married early next year and am currently putting together a CD of music for the guy doing the DVD. Would love to put a Wilco song on there. Any suggestions?

PS: I tried to convince her to use Via Chicago or Bull Black Nova. Didn't go well.....

One by one I hear the soft words that you whispered

One by one I feel your kisses soft and sweet

One by one I hope you'll say the words to marry

One by one to one by one forever be

Not a Wilco song, but how about a Tweedy-related song?

My husband (CKC on here :wub ) and I met at a Golden Smog show, and I have always thought of "Until You Came Along" as "our" song. Some lovely lines in there...

Guest Speed Racer

Leave Me Like You Found Me

I'd put BBN or VC on my wedding mix/anniversary mix/her birthday CD years before I'd ever, EVER resort to that godawful piece of drivel.

One by One, Someday Some Morning Sometime or Remember the Mountain bed could be cute.

Also Tweedy related - his cover of Strangers for Golden Smog.

More Like The Moon was my wedding song!!

So beautiful to dance to!!!

And then Cali Stars!! When we saw Jeff solo in Austin in 2007, my wife screamed out "Play California Stars it's our wedding song!" He actually said,"I should not encourage this kind of behavior", he then switched guitars and played California Stars!! The best moment of our lives!!

Check the tape--I have it!!

Wow! Some great suggestions there. One True Vine is a very strong contender. Please Be Patient With Me would also be a pretty good one. Some great suggestions here. Think I'll do a mix CD of all these and leave herself pick one.

Thanks guys!

"Secret of the Sea" was used by a close friend of mine and has appeared on at least a couple of cd favors given to guests (including ours).

"True Love Will Find You in the End" is a Daniel Johnston song the band covered, it's the last track on their "Shot in the Arm" EP.

"I'm Always in Love", Nothing'severgonnastandinmyway(again)", "My Darling" - all off Summer Teeth