• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Luis Castillo on his new baby girl. Hopefully he won't drop her! :rotfl

White Sox reportedly trade for Peavy again per Jon Heyman's twitter

lol wut

Chicago radio stations are saying Clayton Richard, Aaron Poreda, Adam Russell, and Dexter Carter.

I think Dexter Carter is going to be a stud. The Padres could get 32 starting pitchers out of this deal by 2010.

Peavy will reportedly be ready by late August.

Edit: I was thinking of Carter's former teammate, Dan Hudson. Dex's secondary stuff will probably not be ready by next year, but he has spent a lot of this year leading the minor leagues in Ks.

Double edit: It's official per the White Sox' official facebook page.

Sox(Red) are starting to depress me......Too bad they couldn't pull off that trade. Pitching is looking real shaky. Now Bay is hurt again. I'll have to come out of retirement. Don't think I'll be watching any of the drubbing they are going to get from the MFY this weekend.

Swept by the fucking Natinals...

WHAT?! what kind of insane world are we in now? Oh i fear for this yankees/redsox series. The planets are aligned in a weird way people. We need a bench clearing brawl somewhere to set stuff right.

Surprised no one here is talking about Prince Fielder going insane and trying to break into the Dodger's clubhouse to fight Mota.

Myhttp://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/nl/brewers/2009-08-05-prince-furious_N.htm?csp=34 link

I thought they both should have received suspensions. Mota for being a tool, Prince for being insane, and Torre for being an asshole.