So, can any team from the NFC challenge the top tier AFC teams?? I think not. Patriots, Steelers, Chargers are my pre-season AFC championship picks. NFC could be just about anyone, the Giants if I were forced to pick.

Will Vick land a gig? Should he?

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray Lewis can teach him how to dance. Or kill people.

Well...they both know how to sell their homies down the river

My predictions:

AFC North - Steelers

AFC East - Patriots

AFC South - Colts

AFC West - Chargers

AFC Wildcard - Titans

AFC Wildcard - Ravens

NFC North - Green Bay

NFC East - Giants

NFC South - Falcons

NFC West - Cardinals

NFC Wildcard - Cowboys

NFC Wildcard - Eagles

AFC Championship: Steelers-Pats (50 to 50, flip the coin to determine a winner for this matchup)

NFC Championship: Falcons-Giants

Super Bowl: Falcons vs. whoever makes it out of the AFC Championship, Steelers/Pats

Winner: AFC team, most likely.

Falcons look realllll good this year, a lot of pieces picked up and other pieces finally growing into their own.

My predictions:

AFC North - Steelers

AFC East - Patriots

AFC South - Colts

AFC West - Chargers

AFC Wildcard - Titans

AFC Wildcard - Ravens

NFC North - Green Bay

NFC East - Giants

NFC South - Falcons

NFC West - Cardinals

NFC Wildcard - Cowboys

NFC Wildcard - Eagles

AFC Championship: Steelers-Pats (50 to 50, flip the coin to determine a winner for this matchup)

NFC Championship: Falcons-Giants

Super Bowl: Falcons vs. whoever makes it out of the AFC Championship, Steelers/Pats

Winner: AFC team, most likely.

Falcons look realllll good this year, a lot of pieces picked up and other pieces finally growing into their own.

I like everything I see here except that Falcons in the Super Bowl, maybe even the NFC Championship game. They're on the rise, but we'll see.

Dolphins also get demerits for renaming their stadium for a season. Wtf--Jimmy Buffet and Anheuser Busch. Get outta here.

After every touchdown we will be playing T-Pain's song or an updated version of "Fins" by Jimmy Buffet - renamed "Phins".

!

I agree, unless Hester can become a decent receiver. Then they can make it to the Super Bowl and lose to any one of a dozen AFC teams.

So, 12 of the 16 AFC teams would beat the Bears in the Superbowl?

The Giants will be pretty good and sometimes awesome, but unless a receiver steps up to spread out the defense like Plaxico "Can't Mistake Him for Annie Oakley" Burress did, I don't think they're gonna win the Super Bowl. I don't begrudge Eli his huge payday (as it's not my money), but he is not really in the top tier of QBs. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go watch the Super Bowl XLII highlights on my iPod again.

So, 12 of the 16 AFC teams would beat the Bears in the Superbowl?

Taking a look, teams the Bears could beat without question:

Browns

Chiefs

Raiders

Jets

So yeah. I wouldn't call the claim that far fetched. There are a couple of the more debatable ones (Houston, Denver, Jacksonville, and maybe Buffalo) but the rest are looking pretty for the AFC. So being an easy game for half of the AFC is never, ever a good sign.

Those AFL throwbacks looked pretty good. Buffalo should just wear those full-time.