Did you hear Simmons' joke about him this week? "Ted Ginn Jr's career gives us a chance to imagine what it would be like if someone tried to play wide receiver without arms."

--Mike

lol

I think that's unfair, and I think most Dolphins fans are unfair to him. It's not his fault stupid Cam Cameron drafted him about 40 picks too early, and he's been miscast as a #1 receiver. He could be dynamite as a #2 or 3 receiver who returns punts and kicks.

Whatever. We beat the Jets twice this year. Beautiful.

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ, what a bed-shitting by the Giants. When's Plex eligible for parole?

That's why they don't crown the NFL champion in October.

lol

I think that's unfair, and I think most Dolphins fans are unfair to him. It's not his fault stupid Cam Cameron drafted him about 40 picks too early, and he's been miscast as a #1 receiver. He could be dynamite as a #2 or 3 receiver who returns punts and kicks.

Whatever. We beat the Jets twice this year. Beautiful.

Yeah, that's spot on. He doesn't quite have the skills off a one guy yet, and it was a mistake for him to be taken as high as he was, but looking back on it he's certainly been a better fit than Brady Quinn would haev been the guy projected to go in that spot to the Dolphins that year. Quinn is apparently so bad, Derek Anderson is starting over him.

Vibes to Packers fans, if Roethlisberger retires and unretires and comes back and haunts Pittsburgh as a Raven in 15 years, I might have to give up on football that season.

--Mike

Not to beat a dead horse, but good lord, do the Lions suck. Not a good weekend for football fans in the Great Lakes State. Michigan losing to a horrible Illinois team, Goldy pulling one out against Sparty, and then the Rams getting their first win in a year against the Kitty-cats.

And the Packers are still better off with Rodgers than Favre. Imagine how that game turns out if Brett had to stand in there behind that Packer's O-line.

The way the Bears played yesterday, they would have lost by 24 instead of winning by that margin, if had played an actual NFL team.

yes the Packers are better off without Favre. He didnt want to be in GB anymore, if he was last year would have killed him and he would have retired again, and GB would have lost Rodgers and then we wouldnt have a QB for the future and be worse off.

I hated to see him go and retire but i hate to see him doing well for a Rival. Im a Favre fan so im happy for his success but Im a life long Packer fan so I cheer for them over Brett.

Guest Runaway Jim

The way the Bears played yesterday, they would have lost by 24 instead of winning by that margin, if had played an actual NFL team.

I agree completely. The Bears just aren't very good. Their offensive line is pitiful and has been all year. The Browns are just so pathetic, it made the Bears look good.

I am so happy to see the Dolphins win. They're such a fun team. Two wins over the Jets is just awesome. Gotta hate the Jets.

Not happy I missed the Vikes/Pack game - had a plumbing emergency. Sounds like it was a great game.

The NFL this season has been pretty fun to watch.

I agree completely. The Bears just aren't very good. Their offensive line is pitiful and has been all year.

True, but Cutler actually had time more often than not yesterday. Just bad football all around, and a bad day for Turner.

Guest Runaway Jim

True, but Cutler actually had time more often than not yesterday. Just bad football all around, and a bad day for Turner.

He had more time because he was playing the Browns. The O-line is playing terribly.

I've been on the "Fire Ron Turner" bandwagon for a while. He's got to go. If not, then the whole regime's got to go.

He had more time because he was playing the Browns. The O-line is playing terribly.

I've been on the "Fire Ron Turner" bandwagon for a while. He's got to go. If not, then the whole regime's got to go.

Cutler was sacked four times yesterday, Anderson only once.

Maybe the Bears should trade offensive lines with the Browns. It'd probably be an upgrade.

Cot dammit do the Lions suck. I figured they'd win against the Rams, and one more at home against the Browns to go 3-13, which should have been good enough to get out of the top 5 for picks. If they end up with another top 3 pick, it's going to kill their cap. Is there any other sport where a team doesn't want the top pick in the draft?

Guest Runaway Jim

Devin Hester is not the answer.

Hester has been pretty good though. He's clearly an ideal slot receiver. He could be Wes Welker type productive in that role. Of course, that's with an Offensive Coordinator that calls the right plays, which the Bears lack.

Hester has been pretty good though. He's clearly an ideal slot receiver. He could be Wes Welker type productive in that role. Of course, that's with an Offensive Coordinator that calls the right plays, which the Bears lack.

Agreed, but he's definitely not the answer as a #1 WR. I think we can all agree on that.

Guest Runaway Jim

The Bears should just cut Charles Tillman. I can't think of a worse player right now. He can't cover, he can't tackle, he seems like he's kind of a sally... And I've realized after this weeks game now that the Bears are not good at all. They're just a cut above the bad teams. I know the game dictated that they throw, but the Bears ran the ball 12 times. That's absurd. They really need to recommit themselves to running the ball earlier. Oh wait, their O-line sucks. Never mind.

And I feel bad for the Dolphins. They're such a fun team to watch and they play hard and they just can't beat anyone (but the Jets). I'm really rooting for them to go on a run an clinch a wildcard.

The Bears should just cut Charles Tillman. I can't think of a worse player right now. He can't cover, he can't tackle, he seems like he's kind of a sally... And I've realized after this weeks game now that the Bears are not good at all. They're just a cut above the bad teams. I know the game dictated that they throw, but the Bears ran the ball 12 times. That's absurd. They really need to recommit themselves to running the ball earlier. Oh wait, their O-line sucks. Never mind.

And I feel bad for the Dolphins. They're such a fun team to watch and they play hard and they just can't beat anyone (but the Jets). I'm really rooting for them to go on a run an clinch a wildcard.

Tillman sure was abused by OchoCinco and Larry Fitz, but he's their only halfway decent corner so far as I can tell.