Mia over TB

Car over Atl

Dall over GB

AZ over Sea

Balt over Cle

SD over Philly

NO over St.L

Oak over KC

Den over Wash (I really want to pick Wash here! cant do it)

Anyone else?

NE over Indy

Pitt over Cincy

NYJ over Jax

MN over Det

Tenn over Buff

Mia over TB

Car over Atl

Dall over GB

AZ over Sea

Balt over Cle

SD over Philly

NO over St.L

Oak over KC

Anyone else?

I agree w/ every pick here except I have Atl over Car

NE over Indy

Pitt over Cincy

NYJ over Jax

MN over Det

Tenn over Buff

Mia over TB

Car over Atl

Dall over GB

AZ over Sea

Balt over Cle

SD over Philly

NO over St.L

Oak over KC

Anyone else?

I don'tthink I would bet against Philly...they had their pride stung by the Cowboys last week.

(Warning, biased content)With any other coach going for it on 4th and 2 inside your own 30 is a gutty call that didn't ultimately pay off. With Belichick I considered it an arrogant gesture. I mean, do you want to make Peyton go 30 yards for the TD or 70? Unbelieveable.

God, that was the most exciting regular season game as any you will ever see. This place will be whack tomorrow - but in my heart I know I'll have to see those bastards again.

Anyone who has ever played Madden has lost a game doing something stupid like going for it inside your own 30. I still think Manning would have probably lead the Colts down to win the game regardless, just given the flow of the game. Hard to think of a consistently more compelling rivalry in the NFL. There are about six Pats/Colts games I'd rank as the best of the decade.

--Mike

If you look closely, Belichek says "Throw that mother fucker on the ground. Yeah! Fuck him, what a fucking piece of shit I fucking rule! Only camera men I like on my field are ones videotaping the other team's practice."

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH BILL BELICHEK????

:rolleyes

That dude lives to hate people associated with sports teams he does not like.

Vikings dominating pro-bowl voting. AP 3rd in the NFL behind Brees and Manning. from the strib:

Vikings who lead their positions in the NFC are Peterson, fullback Naufahu Tahi, offensive tackle Bryant McKinnie, offensive guard Steve Hutchinson, center John Sullivan, defensive end Jared Allen, defensive tackle Pat Williams, kick returner Percy Harvin, kicker Ryan Longwell and special teams player Heath Farwell.

Vikings who are currently second in fan voting are Favre, defensive tackle Kevin Williams, offensive guard Anthony Herrera, cornerback Antoine Winfield, outside linebacker Chad Greenway and punter Chris Kluwe.

I'll say it again, I think we have the most talented team in the nfl. :D

I agree. I'm still saying the Steelers win it all though. Probably over the Queens.

I get excited about the Vikings quickly and easily, and I do believe we have the most talent in the league, but, in my more sober moments, I can't honestly see us winning the Super Bowl; kinda like a BoSox fan prior to 04. I'm hoping, though. I might even have to profess a belief in God just so I can pray for it. :lol