• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevan, have you heard of Emancipator? The reason I ask is you have a link to Thao's music in your signature, she has does vocals on a few of his tracks. Including this one:

Emancipator - When I Go

Kevan, have you heard of Emancipator? The reason I ask is you have a link to Thao's music in your signature, she has does vocals on a few of his tracks. Including this one:

Emancipator - When I Go

I haven't. Thanks for the tip! I will check them out.

Though not technically a 'fan', I like the Packers, fwiw. I'm a viking 'fan' though.

Any Packer fans on this board? New here but not new to message boards. Usually over on Phantasy Tour and the Umphrey's board.

First off, welcome to VC! :cheers

There are Packer fans here - I know Beltmann is a fan, among many others.

Btw I'm fish4prez over at PT - I'll see ya over there, too. :thumbup

There are Packer fans here - I know Beltmann is a fan, among many others.

Yep. Had the good fortune of living in Green Bay when they last won the Super Bowl (that whole season I interned at the TV station where they filmed The Mike Holmgren Show.)

Can we now stop referring to Mike Tomlin as a genius?

He won his superbowl piggybacking on Cowher's last team.

Bumped for relativeness.

And by the way...Hines Ward is a sorry individual. Calling out Roethlisberger like that last week was really not a cool thing to do. As if Ben hasn't proved he is a tough guy and a gamer. Sorry...just sorry.

Bumped for relativeness.

And by the way...Hines Ward is a sorry individual. Calling out Roethlisberger like that last week was really not a cool thing to do. As if Ben hasn't proved he is a tough guy and a gamer. Sorry...just sorry.

Thought I might see this post after I saw the score. I think the jury's still out on Tomlin. He's a young man and was a great coordinator. He certainly hasn't done anything to lose his job, esp. in Pittsburgh where head coach stability is a trademark of the franchise.

Thought I might see this post after I saw the score. I think the jury's still out on Tomlin. He's a young man and was a great coordinator. He certainly hasn't done anything to lose his job, esp. in Pittsburgh where head coach stability is a trademark of the franchise.

The original part of my post was BEFORE the lost to the Ravens...

As a Bears fan, I'm not sure how I feel about this...

Source: Weis interested in Bears job

A source close to Charlie Weis confirmed that the former Notre Dame coach would be interested in the Bears' offensive coordinator position if it were to become available after this season. Ron Turner holds that job with the Bears, though the offense's poor performance and quarterback Jay Cutler's struggles have led to speculation that the Bears will dump Turner.

Here's the original article from the Chicago Sun Times

The Bears definitely need to dump Turner, and Weis has an excellent track record as an NFL offensive coordinator. As a Michigan fan, I've enjoyed watching Weis' stumbles in South Bend. It'd be odd to have to cheer for him all of a sudden, but maybe he is what Jay Cutler needs.

Flozell Adams is a douche.

Flozell Adams is a douche.

Left Tackles ARE nasty guys.

Rich Seubert saves kittens and is working to cure cancer in the off-season!

Lovie needs to go and I really hope they don't hire Weis.

Just get Bill Cowher, and let him choose his coaching staff.

First sentence - I agree 110%.

Second sentence - please God NO. Cowher is excellent, but I cannot stand that guy.

Lovie's not going anywhere, and they wouldn't hire Weis as a head coach regardless.

Nothing prepares a coach for a NFL head coaching job like failing at the College level. :rotfl

I don't think he's looking for a head coaching job, nor are any of the rumors about his next destination anything other than an offensive coordinator. I would take him in that role in Dallas in a heartbeat.

All the speculation I've seen surrounds Weis as OC. I think he'll do very well.