• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the 26 picks, he had a 60% completion percentage, 27 TDs and 3700 yards on a team with no true #1 receiver, a bad offensive line and no real running game to speak of.

And yes, a lot of the picks were bad throws. But from what I saw, he had a lot of balls that could have been caught or knocked down by his receiver that were picked because his guys sucked.

He's more than good enough.

Yes, a few for sure, but not a lot. I think over 20 of them were strictly Cutler's fault (local station did a breakdown). Not to mention about a half a dozen in the red zone (ok, maybe 4).

That aside, I like him. I wish he was a little more calm in the pocket though. He's got happy feet. Don't forget 8 of those TD's came in the last 2 games.

Guest Runaway Jim

Cutler for sure has the potential to be a Top 10 (or even better) QB in the NFL. I think, given the right system and supporting cast, he will be for years. I love that the Bears got him, and dispite his bad season, I still proudly don his jersey on game days.

He clearly is a better option than Kyle Orton.

As a Charger fan I don't know if I've enjoyed their season more or Cutler's more. That said I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Bears and all things Chicago, and wouldn't have wished Cutler on them in the first place.

I love Cutler's struggles; I've never liked the guy and hope he never realizes his potential. That said, I think he has potential and could still be good.

Predictions for the playoffs?!? Join me! Gentleman's bet!

Cincy over NYJ

Baltimore over NE

Dallas over Philly

GB over AZ

I love Cutler's struggles; I've never liked the guy and hope he never realizes his potential. That said, I think he has potential and could still be good.

Predictions for the playoffs?!? Join me! Gentleman's bet!

Cincy over NYJ

Baltimore over NE

Dallas over Philly

GB over AZ

NYJ over CIN

BAL over NE

DAL over PHI

AZ over GB (I think GB showed their cards way too much last week)

I can't honestly say that I wanted Charlie Weis to be the new Bears offensive coordinator, but I have this sinking feeling that by this time next year, we Bears fans will be wishing he had been.

NYJ over CIN

NE over BAL

DAL over PHI

GB over AZ

What he typed.

Go for it Seahawks!! Pete was incredibly successful in New England and New York. Career NFL record is 33-31.

I'm looking forward to Al Davis firing Tom Cable and hiring Mike Leach...that would be a three ring, batshit crazy, monkey screw.

How do you like Romo now?

I feel vindicated.

How do you like Romo now?

I feel vindicated.

Congratulations. Dallas looks really hard to beat.

Yes they do. They are a really fun team to watch right now, but I could've went without seeing Jerry Jones doin' the high-five with Dubya.

On your local CBS affiliate now is "The Decline and Fall of the New England Patriots."

romo played well. all of your hard work paid off.

LOL...getting abused by bobbob about Romo wasn't work.

Cincy over NYJ

Baltimore over NE

Dallas over Philly

GB over AZ

NYJ over CIN

BAL over NE

DAL over PHI

AZ over GB (I think GB showed their cards way too much last week)

Very nice work there!

NYJ over CIN

NE over BAL

DAL over PHI

GB over AZ

What he typed. (in reply to Runaway Jim)

uncool2pillow opens up the early lead with a perfect first round. Can you run the table? That would be magical.

early divison round picks, which I reserve the right to change:

Indy over Baltimore

San Diego over NYJ

Minnesota over Dallas

Arizona over New Orleans

Guest Runaway Jim

Oh man, should be 4 great games. You have the matchups in the AFC wrong though. Colts vs. Ravens, Chargers vs. Jets. My picks...

IND over BAL

SD over NYJ

DAL over MIN

ARI over NO

I might change both my NFC picks later this weekend though. Those are tough, tough games.

Oh man, should be 4 great games. You have the matchups in the AFC wrong though. Colts vs. Ravens, Chargers vs. Jets. My picks...

IND over BAL

SD over NYJ

DAL over MIN

ARI over NO

I might change both my NFC picks later this weekend though. Those are tough, tough games.

Stupid mistake. Thanks. Fixed.