• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAL over MIN

SD over NYJ

BAL over IND

NO over AZ

I can't and won't predict the MIN/DAL game. Too much at stake for me. Too biased to think rationally.

IND over BAL

SD over NYJ

NO over AZ

No, You must! You're 4-0!

Is this a supserstitious thing? Are you one of those who was upset with me earlier this season for posting that the Vikings have what it takes to win the super bowl?

Guest Runaway Jim

IND over BAL

SD over NYJ

MIN over DAL

NO over AZ

I might change both my NFC picks later this weekend though. Those are tough, tough games.

I am in fact changing my NFC picks. I'm taking all four home teams this week. Because I think they're the better teams.

I think after Sunday night all of the #1 seeds will be doing the buh-bye dance out of their respective towns.

So

BAL over IND

NYJ over SD

ARI over NO

DAL over MIN

If I am wrong, I will submit my pinky toe to the board.

Edit: BAL has a lot of confidence going into IND, but they need to realize that they beat the 2010 version of the Patriots. If there's one that I think can go either way, it's this one.

No, You must! You're 4-0!

Is this a supserstitious thing? Are you one of those who was upset with me earlier this season for posting that the Vikings have what it takes to win the super bowl?

Yes, I was upset with you about that. But no, this isn't superstitious. It's just that I can't think rationally about this game.

Yes, I was upset with you about that. But no, this isn't superstitious. It's just that I can't think rationally about this game.

Its not even superstition, just flip a damn coin, man! Walkin away from a chance at immortality :shakeshead

Rationally, the Vikings have a shot.

VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!! VIKINGS!!

You know, my heart told me the Jets were gonna win, but I went with the head instead. I am very proud of the Jets - when Giants Stadium II opens next fall, they will be the best team playing in it.

Crow Daddy's gonna be mad.

Not at all. However, I am confused as to why Childress wanted to run up the score. These teams didn't have a history of bad blood although they do now. I can't imagine that Childress could have had any ill feelings toward Wade Phillips, although I am sure it won't be the case for Phillips now.

I am just befuddled. The Vikings always impressed me as being a classy orginazation, and now, for what it's worth, I have a directly opposite opinion.

Generally,I have a very deep disappointment at the lack of respect shown for pro atheletes for their peers. It was evident today and is especially evident in the NHL.

One of the proudest moments I had as a fan of my alma mater is when we took a knee against Texas Tech instead of scoring one last, meaningless touchdown after YEARS of frustation.

Not at all. However, I am confused as to why Childress wanted to run up the score. These teams didn't have a history of bad blood although they do now. I can't imagine that Childress could have had any ill feelings toward Wade Phillips, although I am sure it won't be the case for Phillips now.

I am just befuddled. The Vikings always impressed me as being a classy orginazation, and now, for what it's worth, I have a directly opposite opinion.

Generally,I have a very deep disappointment at the lack of respect shown for pro atheletes for their peers. It was evident today and is especially evident in the NHL.

One of the proudest moments I had as a fan of my alma mater is when we took a knee against Texas Tech instead of scoring one last, meaningless touchdown after YEARS of frustation.

I think you're overreacting. By, like, a LOT :lol

Maybe.

Maybe not

It's the only reaction I've got. I own it.

And what a spoiled bunch of no-composure wussies the Chargers were. They basically threw a temper tantrum over the course of the game when they realized the Jets weren't going to roll over. Norv Turner ought to be fired for allowing his team to lose focus like that. Shameful.

I agree. It's the playoffs, much more than just a regular season game. If Childress wanted to pull starters, it'd be for the sake of giving his players rest, not because he is "concerned" about running up the score. It's pro football. Your job is to win by as much as you can. It ain't a child's game.

Maybe.

Maybe not

It's the only reaction I've got. I own it.

I can respect that. Are you a Cowboys fan?

And what a spoiled bunch of no-composure wussies the Chargers were. They basically threw a temper tantrum over the course of the game when they realized the Jets weren't going to roll over. Norv Turner ought to be fired for allowing his team to lose focus like that. Shameful.

Always have been. Bunch of classless choke artists with bad attitudes. Rivers, LT, Merriman, Jackson, etc... I bask in the righteous glow of their demise every season. In fact, it's like is own natural season, same time every year. I'd compare it to spring for how much I enjoy Charger Choking season.

"Running up the score" is a myth in professional sports.

I don't know...throwing for the end zone with a 24 point lead late in the fourth quarter is akin to stealing second base with a seven run lead.

It ain't against the rules, but it does display a level of disrespect. But, as a professional they do get paid to stop the other team. But don't expect it to be all hugs and kisses.

All that being said and done...I see the Vikings Pass rush eating Brees alive.

I don't know...throwing for the end zone with a 24 point lead late in the fourth quarter is akin to stealing second base with a seven run lead.

It ain't against the rules, but it does display a level of disrespect. But, as a professional they do get paid to stop the other team. But don't expect it to be all hugs and kisses.

All that being said and done...I see the Vikings Pass rush eating Brees alive.

The Cowboys were using time outs in the drive prior to this touchdown. They thought they were still in it. A blocked field goal returned for a touchdown and an onside kick recovered suddenly changes things. Vikings fans have seen major disasters like this play out before our eyes.

Sir Stewart hit the nail on the head.