Awesome. :cheers

Wasn't Nadia murdered?

Sayid was definitely talking about Nadia, not Shannon. I think the whole Sayid/Shannon story is something they abandoned. It was a terrible little side story and I think they realized that and have moved on like it didn't happen.

Nadia was hit by a car. I'm not going to say she WASN'T murdered, because I think she was, but it WAS Ben who told Sayid she was murdered, so if you believe Ben, then... But both women died in Sayid's arms. Seeing as how Shannon has been absent so far in the alternate timeline makes me believe (and hope!) that she will not come back this season. I think I got my timelines mixed up in my head, and was still thinking that Nadia was alive and married to Sayid's brother when he made that statement. Then I remembered that island Sayid was married to Nadia when she was killed.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but Liam Neeson is going to come in and kick all kinds of ass and then be the only one left standing.

RE: Christian

Wouldn't it be funny if Vincent had a bigger part in the Island mythology than we thought?

Maybe he's God?

The creators of Lost have said all of our questions won't be answered. Not that I expected them to answer them, but the "ran out of time" line is kinda weak.

Anyone that expects them to answer everything has serious issues.

And what bleedorange said...

I think the show will live on better if some things are left unanswered.

People will still watch the show to try to put the pieces together.

At this point I'm not watching the show for answers. I'm watching it to see where the story goes.

That being said I think ABC is going a bit over board in promising and leading a massive campaign revolving around

"ANSWERS WILL BE GIVEN".

That's going to upset a lot of people when that doesn't hold true.

There are a lot of questions that don't need answers. And some that might be better answered by our own imaginations. I don't have a problem with this.

:yes That's the beauty of the show. It takes into account that most Lost viewers are of slightly higher intelligence than your normal television watcher.

:yes That's the beauty of the show. It takes into account that most Lost viewers are of slightly higher intelligence than your normal television watcher.

But I think the satisfaction of the "band wagon" fans of the show will make or break Lost in the eyes and minds of the collective consciousness.

I can see a HUGE backlash (from the above crowd) once May 23rd rolls around.

It's not going to matter to me, but I fear for trying to get people to watch the show when it's all been said & done. You know, those people that waited to watch it when it was finished. They might say "Why bother?!"(of course, if the above happens after May 23rd)

Yeah, I don't disagree, and it's too bad. I predict a LOT of people pissed after the finale. I expect the finale to be amazing, but even if it isn't, I'd like to think that the overall stellar quality of the show will be what sticks out for people. I know it's asking a lot.

Guest Runaway Jim

Wouldn't it be funny if Vincent had a bigger part in the Island mythology than we thought?

Maybe he's God?

I seem to recall a theory about Vincent being the Smoke Monster back in the early seasons. It could be possible that the MIB was using Vincent as an avatar early on. I haven't ruled that out.

Anyone that expects them to answer everything has serious issues.

And what bleedorange said...

I think the show will live on better if some things are left unanswered.

People will still watch the show to try to put the pieces together.

At this point I'm not watching the show for answers. I'm watching it to see where the story goes.

That being said I think ABC is going a bit over board in promising and leading a massive campaign revolving around

"ANSWERS WILL BE GIVEN".

That's going to upset a lot of people when that doesn't hold true.

I expect all questions that revolve around the last one or maybe two seasons, or that have been an ongoing mystery, should be answered. Like, I could care less that the "Hurleybird" is or what happened to Ben's childhood friend "Annie."

The two that I really want answered, that might not be fully are "What's the deal with Christin?" and "What did Ben pull from the ventilation system during 'The Lie'" That's second one has been bothering me for a while. Why show something like that if you're not going to explain it?

Guest Runaway Jim

I'd like to know about Christian, though I truly believe I have figured it out already with my theory that his dead body was MIB's avatar pre-Locke.

I'd like to know more about Richard.

I'd like to know more about what the hell the smoke monster is exactly. How did MIB become it? Is Jacob able to be the smoke monster too? Why a pillar of smoke?

But my biggest question I need answered is why the Losties were brought to the island?

I think we'll get all 4 answered, at least partially.

I'll be happy as long as the survivors don't just end up having dinner at a diner, listening to Journey.

not that that didn't necessarily work for other shows...

I think Christian is no more. MIB used Christian's body to steer Locke into the direction that was necessary for him to evntually assume Locke's body. I think that's all there is to that. As to Richard, I feel like we'll probably get some back story on him, the black rock and the earlier days of Jacob v MIB. Also what of Widmore? He's bound to play a role before this is all over.

I think Christian is no more. MIB used Christian's body to steer Locke into the direction that was necessary for him to evntually assume Locke's body. I think that's all there is to that.

I think you're probably right with that.

As to Richard, I feel like we'll probably get some back story on him, the black rock and the earlier days of Jacob v MIB. Also what of Widmore? He's bound to play a role before this is all over.

Up until last week, I read the spoilers. I'm swearing off them starting now. I know about some things what'll happen in future episodes, but the things that haven't leaked are the most interesting to me. The Hows and Why. Why these people? How has Jacob changed them over the years? What is their destiny(?)?

Guest Runaway Jim

I think Christian is no more. MIB used Christian's body to steer Locke into the direction that was necessary for him to evntually assume Locke's body. I think that's all there is to that. As to Richard, I feel like we'll probably get some back story on him, the black rock and the earlier days of Jacob v MIB. Also what of Widmore? He's bound to play a role before this is all over.

Yes! Exactly what I've been saying too.

Not a huge spoiler, but...

There will be an Richard-centric episode on March 23rd.

Of course you all realise that not every little thing that has happened in Lostworld will be explained come the end of the show and there will be hundreds of little questions and loose ends that we will obsess over for years afterwards. Bastards.