Oh yeah!?

Does anyone think of the following every time they show Claire's fake baby?

alf21.jpg

RE: What's (or who :blink ) That Locked Up On Widmore's Sub?

I think he kidnapped Desmond. I'm not sure why, but wouldn't that be crazy. Remember Eloise told him "The Island Isn't Through With Yah Lad!" And he said "See You In Another Life Bitch!"

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's either him, or some sort of bomb (maybe).

Maybe he brought an ebay purchased theatrical print of this: 206610.jpg

Wait a minute! Who am I kidding here?! (laughs like Doc Brown in the mall parking lot scene) It's obvious that he bought the print at the auction where he bought the Black Rock Journal. This will be shown in an upcoming episode.

Wow, reading about Ishtar (the actual god is interesting)

Also, did you notice that the 3 books that Sawyer had on his night stand were all books that he read on the Island? (via Lostpedia, of course)

The only one I noticed on my first watch was Watership Down, which was a big one because it basically led to Sayid torturing Sawyer in season 1.

I just love what they did with Sawyer in the sideflash, how he said he could've become a criminal or a cop and chose cop.

I didn't read the big spoiler about MIB's mom, but CURSE YOU u2roolz for putting it out there!! Do you know how hard it is not to click on that button?!? :realmad

I didn't read the big spoiler about MIB's mom, but CURSE YOU u2roolz for putting it out there!! Do you know how hard it is not to click on that button?!? :realmad

If you don't click on that button the world will end in 108 minutes! :shifty

That upcoming Richard episode is somethin I've been waiting a long time for. High hopes for that ep after a so so one this week.

I thought this week's episode was great. And I'm looking forward to the Richard epi too... I think it's going to be the most question-answering installment so far this season. :dancing Don't let me down, Lost!!

Yeah...things are getting interesting.

There was a REAL game changer in Dr. Linus...Jack in now a believer, a man of faith. His scene with Richard facing off over the lit stick of dynamite may well be the most memorable scene of season six so far. Jack has stumbled and bumbled along his way since season one...every decision seeming to be a disaster. Now, maybe he will be making decisions differently.

Sawyer playing a triple cross...beautiful.

Sayid has truly lost his way, if not his soul.

I hope that Hurley becomes more than the comic relief who comes to the rescue by accident. His character has a deep tragic core that really shines when explored.

I keep expecting Miles to catch a bullet. He is the only one left of the boaties and his story has seemingly become 'Lost'. He speaks to the dead...Hurley speaks to the dead. He makes wisecracks...Ben makes wise cracks. He is Sawyer's little buddy...Kate is Sawyer's little buddy. I see him meeting a nasty end soon.

Sayid has truly lost his way, if not his soul.

He has been creeping me out since around the time he killed Dogen. And just sitting idly by while Claire tried to kill Kate? Creepy, creepy, creepy!!!

I hope that Hurley becomes more than the comic relief who comes to the rescue by accident. His character has a deep tragic core that really shines when explored.

I keep expecting Miles to catch a bullet. He is the only one left of the boaties and his story has seemingly become 'Lost'. He speaks to the dead...Hurley speaks to the dead. He makes wisecracks...Ben makes wise cracks. He is Sawyer's little buddy...Kate is Sawyer's little buddy. I see him meeting a nasty end soon.

Agree with it all. Hurley has a big role to play, I just know it. And I've been expecting Miles to be killed off for a few weeks now. I did like how this week's episode had him as Sawyer's partner in the sideflash, since they had become so close on the island.

And I just had a thought: are we now looking at team Jacob, team MIB, AND team Sawyer (i.e. team save your own ass)? I can't believe this entire show is going to be done with in a little over two months... :ohwell

And Miles is robbing the dead. That can't go unpunished - at least, I would think something will come of his actions. Unless he gets off the island, diamonds are not going to do him much good anyhow.

I read that the last Super Bowl beat the last episode of MASH (in terms of number of people watching). It will be interesting to see if the last episode of LOST beats those numbers.

I still can't even guess what Widmore is up to. The way he stifled a smirk when Sawyer laid out his deal is perplexing. Sawyer assumes Widmore is against UnLocke, and while the pylons do speak to that, nothing else does. Is he smiling because he knows UnLocke can't be killed? because he's happy it's MiB and not Jacob? because it's irrelevant to whatever he's really up to? UnLocke has a very similar reaction to Sawyer afterwards, though his surprise when Sawyer names Widmore seems genuine, even if it could be completely fake in an episode about con-games.

My thoughts:

I don't believe that Aaron = MiB. When we saw the Man in Black as he originally was, he had dark hair. Jacob, however, has light hair. I'm still really subscribing to the theory that Flocke is Jack's son in the alternate universe. Either that or he is SOMEONE in the alternate universe, that is his "home"... and all the things that has resulted in the alternate universe (smoke monster killing the freight crew so some could leave the Island, others to travel back in time, John Locke needing to be dead to return to the Island with Jack and crew, who happen to wind up in the same time as the other Losties, and then the bomb of course). He's not going to leave the Island by plane... it's not that easy (though as I type this, I'm curious as to why The Others build that run way... was it for that plane?).

A lot of major character connections in Lost have had a purpose, not to be random. Jack and Claire being siblings has a purpose. Because their children are cousins, and their children are Jacob and Flocke.

In the episode where Jack's son is revealed, the shows producers purposely go out of their way to avoid mentioning who the mother is. I've seen enough episodes to know there is a secret there. Again, Flocke talked openly about his mother, not revealing a name, obviously this is of some importance.

Sawyer assumes Widmore is against UnLocke, and while the pylons do speak to that, nothing else does. Is he smiling because he knows UnLocke can't be killed? because he's happy it's MiB and not Jacob? because it's irrelevant to whatever he's really up to? UnLocke has a very similar reaction to Sawyer afterwards, though his surprise when Sawyer names Widmore seems genuine, even if it could be completely fake in an episode about con-games.

Never really thought of it this way. Maybe Sawyer is doing exactly what one or both of them want him to do. Yeah, but the sonic fence pylons makes Widmore being on "team MiB" less likely......hum...

When we saw the Man in Black as he originally was, he had dark hair.

I don't think its safe to say that was his original form. More likely just his form at that time.

I'm curious as to why The Others build that run way... was it for that plane?).

Yeah, this is confusing me. We were always under the impression that Richard got orders from Jacob and then passed them on to Ben who was then charged with carrying them out. Maybe Richard and Ben were actually taking orders from MiB for a while and didn't realize it?

In the episode where Jack's son is revealed, the shows producers purposely go out of their way to avoid mentioning who the mother is. I've seen enough episodes to know there is a secret there. Again, Flocke talked openly about his mother, not revealing a name, obviously this is of some importance.

I don't know. I think Jack's son's Mom may be someone we've seen before, but I'm wavering on the whole MiB comes from the Alt theory. you had me for a while though.

"were gonna take the sub..."

is it just me, or was that a bad ending? definitely didnt warrant the dramatic music. i feel the last few episodes have been tame, and next weeks should be a crazy "wtf" episode. cant wait.

"were gonna take the sub..."

is it just me, or was that a bad ending? definitely didnt warrant the dramatic music. i feel the last few episodes have been tame, and next weeks should be a crazy "wtf" episode. cant wait.

My big thing is a sub easier to pilot then a plane? Or did Sawyer spend some time in the Navy that we don't know about.

Guest Runaway Jim

I thought the same thing... Who the fuck knows how to pilot a sub? Of course, it's convenient that Lupidus is still around in case anyone does want to hop on that plane.

A pretty big left curve ball of a spoiler:

Zoe figures to be central to the overall mythology of the show according to a recent interview that is on the DarkUFO site. Sheila Kelley (Zoe) mentions to look up the word Zoe in Greek Mythology to figure out why the character is important and why now.