• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was it exactly that Sayid said to Jack? I couldn't quite make it out.

Basically, go get Desmond, he can help you. And "It's going to be you, Jack", which I assume means Sayid thinks he's the one to take Jacob's place?

I'm not going to put this in a spoiler tag because the episode already aired, but if you didn't see the episode last night, don't read.

I saw actually expecting more deaths! So, we've got 3 candidates left. Heartbreaking Sun and Jin death, especially so soon after their reunion. Terrible segue into the stupid commercial with the guy sitting on the dock.

Where the hell were Zoe and Widmore last night? Is Desmond really still at the bottom of the well just waiting? What's his role going to be? What about Richard, Miles and Ben? They said they were going to try to blow up the plane. Where the hell are Rose and Bernard? So many questions to answer just about the current status of the characters, forgetting the BIG questions.

Loved the interplay between the characters in the alt this week. Especially Bernard and Jack. I was expecting a big moment of clarify like in Happily Ever After and Everybody Loves Hugo, but it never came.

Next week will be epic on the scale of Ad Aeterno.

As far as Sayid, Sun and Jin, soon enough none of that will matter as the alt will become the primary timeline for everyone save for Jack and Locke, er I mean Jacob & MIB. Also, lots of theorists believe a volcano will play some role in the finale. Great episode last night.

Guest Ordinary Beehive

As far as Sayid, Sun and Jin, soon enough none of that will matter as the alt will become the primary timeline for everyone save for Jack and Locke, er I mean Jacob & MIB.

Yes! That's exactly what I think. This is why Juliet will be able to have coffee with Sawyer (in the finale).

anyone think that is was Richard, Miles and Ben who set the C4 on the plane rather than Widmore?

They wanted to blow up the plane, not people, so I don't think so. Widmore doesn't want to kill candidates either, so it's a little sketchy.

Ugh, tell me Lapidus didn't go out like a sucker.

The preview on abc.com for next week looks intriquing. Looks like we're gonna get some long overdue island backstory.

The preview on abc.com for next week looks intriquing. Looks like we're gonna get some long overdue island backstory.

These are the only spoilers that I allow myself any more. They both are great teases!

chatter on the DarkUFO site is that one of the women is either Jacob's or the MIB's mother, or that the non-pregnant women is an earlier incarnation of the MIB. I don't buy the second theory. The second preview of the 2 boys looks good two. The chatter is that the people hidden in the trees are the 815ers in the past. I really don't buy that!

the game that MIB and Jacob are playing in the promo shown after the last episode, that's Senet, right? Anyone know how to play?

I have figured out how LOST ends.

Jack, Kate, and Hurley sitting around a campfire on the beach eating Apollo bars and singing "Don't Lose That Feeling" as they wait for Sawyer to come (he's having trouble parking the out-rigger canoe) and then a sudden cut to black?

I wish you had believed me Jack.

That was in Locke's suicide note too. :omg

Everyone in the mainverse will die and the sidewaysverse will be the only one left and the MiB will be trapped not on the island but in the body of Anthony Cooper! Why else introduce him again in the hospital?

I wish you had believed me Jack.

That was in Locke's suicide note too. :omg

Everyone in the mainverse will die and the sidewaysverse will be the only one left and the MiB will be trapped not on the island but in the body of Anthony Cooper! Why else introduce him again in the hospital?

That's actually a really really good theory. Did you just guess that or are you basing it on any spoilers?

Well, the killing has already begun in the mainverse and everything seems to be knotting together in the sidewaysverse. Locke looked extremely distressed when he heard Jack had visited his father. Why introduce him and tell us about his afflictions for no reason? I know it's Lostian but still..

If the MiB does end up trapped in Cooper's body then, as well as being a nod to Twin Peaks, it gives real Locke a redemption of sorts. A victory over his father. I think we need a catastrophic event on the island, like the bomb, to bring the sidewaysverse to the mainstream.

Or not! :yay

That's a pretty good theory. I guess they can't really go back to the "real world" after crashing on the island once, lying about it, becoming the Oceanic Six, and then all of them going missing again. Especially if they return with someone like Sawyer who is suppose to be dead.

In the Series Finale Hurley gives birth while breathing heavily and screaming out the numbers to calm him down.

Then it cuts very quickly to a man alone on a beach saying how his father was the only man to give birth to a human and he states directly to the camera "Hey, wait a minute, there's no birthday party for me here!" and fade to black.

The End!

spicoli1.jpg

In the Series Finale Hurley gives birth while breathing heavily and screaming out the numbers to calm him down.

Then it cuts very quickly to a man alone on a beach saying how his father was the only man to give birth to a human and he states directly to the camera "Hey, wait a minute, there's no birthday party for me here!" and fade to black.

The End!

Yes, but why was Walt special?

i just wanna know the deal with that fuckin' statue and all of the egyptian shit.

Jack, Kate, and Hurley sitting around a campfire on the beach eating Apollo bars and singing "Don't Lose That Feeling" as they wait for Sawyer to come (he's having trouble parking the out-rigger canoe) and then a sudden cut to black?

even if you think your are 100% correct, you are wrong.

Scene on the beach, Jack and Locke sitting on a log

Locke: Do you have any idea how badly I want to kill you?

Jack: [smirk]

I think the upcoming episode is gonna be one of the all-time greats. I'm giddy with anticipation. Is anyone else going to lock themselves up at home along, pull the shades and shut off the phone during the finale? That's my plan, even though my mom wants to have a party. I think it's gonna be way too personal for that.

Guest Ordinary Beehive

Scene on the beach, Jack and Locke sitting on a log

Locke: Do you have any idea how badly I want to kill you?

Jack: [smirk]

I agree. I thought this might be the end after the Season 5 finale, and it's looking more and more like it. My thought is that everyone will die on the island but Jack & Locke. Jack will stay behind to keep Locke captive on the island, and as a result, everyone else will continue living in the alternate timeline.

And somewhere in the series finale, Sawyer and Juliet will be having a cup of coffee.

Also: was MiB ever Vincent?

I think so, yes. There were theories early on the the smoke monster was Vincent. I dismissed them for being absurd. Now that we know that the smoke monster inhabits the bodies of the dead on the island, I think Vincent died and MIB used his body to get in close to the Losties. It's a good possibility.

What I can't figure out is why Locke saw Walt after he'd left the island. That is beyond me.

Edited by Ordinary Beehive

I recall watching the last episode of M*A*S*H.

Most-watched series finales

Lost: TV Show’s Last Episode Bumped Up to M*A*S*H Finale Size

Lost star Jorge Garcia was a guest on last night’s Jimmy Kimmel Live. Kimmel is a big fan of the ABC drama, frequently has the executive producers and castmembers on as guests, and will be hosting a special post-Lost finale show.

Kimmel briefly mentioned that the last episode of Lost, which was previously expanded from one to two hours, will now be two and a half hours long. That’s the same size as the blockbuster series finale of M*A*S*H that aired back in 1983. The “super-sizing” comes because executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse found they couldn’t fit all of the content they wanted to include in 120 minutes.

When you add in the ABC’s plans for Saturday night, that means the weekend of May 22nd and 23rd will have an amazing 7.5 hours of Lost. The two-hour pilot episode will be rebroadcast on Saturday night, with those informative (annoying?) popups.

On Sunday evening, a two-hour retrospective called Lost: The Final Journey will air at 7pm. The last episode of the series (“The End”) will run from 9-11:30pm, pushing local newscasts back a half hour. Then, the 60-minute special, Jimmy Kimmel Live: Aloha to Lost, will begin at 12:05am. Members of the cast will appear on the special to discuss the show. Lindelof and Cuse will appear in a pre-recorded comedy bit.

Post production of the series finale of Lost was completed on Monday night. Both executive producers tweeted the same message, “We’re done. Amen.” Lindelof and Cuse plan on going into seclusion after the series finale airs, preferring to not answer questions and to let the last episode speak for itself.

What do you think? Are you looking forward to the extra half-hour of Lost or does it sound like too much?

Jimmy Kimmel's Lost Finale Special Locks In Guests

Jimmy Kimmel has secured the guest list for his special edition of Jimmy Kimmel Live following Lost's series finale, according to Variety.

Present and past cast members Naveen Andrews, Nestor Carbonell, Alan Dale, Jeremy Davies, Emilie de Ravin, Michael Emerson, Matthew Fox, Daniel Dae Kim, Terry O'Quinn and Harold Perrineau are all confirmed to appear live on the show. Also appearing, though not in the studio, are Jorge Garcia, Josh Holloway and Evangeline Lilly.

Notably absent from the list so far are original cast member and series regular Yunjin Kim and Henry Ian Cusick, a recurring guest star since Season 2.

Executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, who have promised to be radio silent following the series finale, will tape their portion of the show. However, the special will feature three exclusive alternate final scenes from Lindelof and Cuse, according to Variety. (Knowing Kimmel, they could be jokes and/or feature Matt Damon in some way.)

ABC told Variety that Kimmel's show has received more requests for studio audience tickets for this special than for any other taping in the show's seven-year history.

Lost's two-and-a-half-hour series finale airs Sunday, May 23 at 9/8c on ABC. It will be preceded by a recap show at 7/6c, and Kimmel's special will air at 12:05/11:05c.