• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[though really i'm puzzled why they introduced so many characters these last two seasons who amount to very little, i'm still upset that they created the mysterious Dogen-who-holds-some-secret only to kill him off

Hidden in case anyone hasn't watched yet.

I felt the same about them killing Richard! Do you really think he's dead?

Guest Ordinary Beehive

Oh, I didn't like it. It seemed obvious to me that Smokey was going to pick off Richard as he slowly walked out there with Ben looking on.

I guess my "Can't Richard like not die or something?" and "That scene was dumb" comments were not related.

Desmond's out of the well; but it doesn't appear Jack and the crew were the one's who got him out. Hugo brought them to Jacob before they got to him.

If Desmond is a failsafe, then I am betting he's gonna take a trip down to the light for some reason or other.

Desmond's out of the well; but it doesn't appear Jack and the crew were the one's who got him out. Hugo brought them to Jacob before they got to him.

If Desmond is a failsafe, then I am betting he's gonna take a trip down to the light for some reason or other.

1) Rose And Bernard?

2) Miles?!

3) Richard?! (very unlikely)

Can't Richard like not die or something? That scene was dumb.

I am thinking Richard is indeed dead, since Jacob is finally gone (ashes all burned up - still wraping my head around that one) the "gift" he gave was taken away, so he could die.

Just my thought.

I'm wondering if Ben has really turned totally toward the dark side or whether he is working a 'long con'.

I am thinking that Desmond will go to the center of light and by doing so somehow make Flock vulnerable. I think Ben will be faced with a choice of killing Jack or Flock and choose appropriately.

Yup. That's what I'm thinking too. Loved the LA X scenes this week. Desmond is a badass.

1) Rose And Bernard?

2) Miles?!

3) Richard?! (very unlikely)

My money is on Claire.

I'm wondering if Ben has really turned totally toward the dark side or whether he is working a 'long con'.

I am thinking that Desmond will go to the center of light and by doing so somehow make Flock vulnerable. I think Ben will be faced with a choice of killing Jack or Flock and choose appropriately.

i think the Ben of old is back. Enacting revenge on Widmore and playing the MIB. I don;'t think it'll work, but it'll be fun to watch. The scenes with Ben, Alex and Danielle were great.

I'm thinking that neither Frank nor Richard are dead. i think we'll see Rose and Bernard on Sunday too.

I'm also thinking that now that Jack is the "new Jacob" all the old rules are out the window and Jack can come up with his own rules.

The comment about Kate being able to have the job if she wanted may have been some kind of foreshadowing.

Can't wait for the big concert. I'll have a stack of Apollo bars, a jar of Dharma Initiative peanut butter and a bottle of 60 year old McCutcheon Whisky ready for Sunday night!

my mom and sister are both mad that I refuse to watch the fianle with them. I'm gonna lock the door, turn the phone off, and give 110% undivided attention. I may even watch the 2 hour recap leading into the finale. That makes a total of 4.5 hours. I really need to get a life.

"It was just a line of chalk on a wall Kate. The job is yours if you want it." I liked that line a lot, after all the hullabaloo over Kate not being a candidate, it all having to mean something, etc etc I couldn't help but laugh. Also, was that Jacob admitting he crossed her name out in the cave? so does that mean the cave was his? (not that it really matters)

My roommate has been watching Season 1 and it's almost painful to watch over her shoulder and see how incredibly awesome it was and then sit down to watch the newest episode of this season....ugh. It's definitely time for it to end. HOWEVER...this is depressing as hell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sySLy4Q8gXg&feature=player_embedded

"It was just a line of chalk on a wall Kate. The job is yours if you want it." I liked that line a lot, after all the hullabaloo over Kate not being a candidate, it all having to mean something, etc etc I couldn't help but laugh. Also, was that Jacob admitting he crossed her name out in the cave? so does that mean the cave was his? (not that it really matters)

My roommate has been watching Season 1 and it's almost painful to watch over her shoulder and see how incredibly awesome it was and then sit down to watch the newest episode of this season....ugh. It's definitely time for it to end. HOWEVER...this is depressing as hell:

VIDEO

i like 'Jack's' jean jacket and necklace :thumbup

the cast members look older. guess we're older too.

anyway, i really liked the scene a few weeks ago after they got out of the sinking sub and everyone just cried their eyes out. what a release.

...i'm looking forward to the concert.

Josh+Holloway-+Kid+Rock.jpg

Wow! Everything is falling into place. Desmond as Eddie Vedder will sing Love Boat Captain. Although, I am not sure which Kid Rock song fits the end occasion?

Is this just another day,... this god forgotten place?

First comes love, then comes pain. Let the games begin,...

Questions rise and answers fall,... insurmountable.

Love boat captain

Take the reigns and steer us towards the clear,... here.

It's already been sung, but it can't be said enough.

All you need is love

Is this just another phase? Earthquakes making waves,...

Trying to shake the cancer off? Stupid human beings,...

Once you hold the hand of love,.. it's all surmountable.

Hold me, and make it the truth,...

That when all is lost there will be you,...

Cause to the universe I don't mean a thing

And there's just one word I stil believe

And it's

It's an art to live with pain,... mix the light into grey,..

Lost 9 friends we'll never know,.. 2 years ago today

And if our lives became too long, would it add to our regret?

And the young, they can lose hope cause they can't see beyond today,...

The wisdom that the old can't give away

Hey,...

Constant recoil...

Sometimes life

Don't leave you alone.

Hold me, and make it the truth,...

That when all is lost there will be you.

Cause to the universe I don't mean a thing

And there's just one word that I still believe and it's

Love,... love. love. love. love.

Love boat captain

Take the reigns,.. steer us towards the clear.

I know it's already been sung,... can't be said enough.

Love is all you need,.. all you need is love,..

Love,.. love,...

Love.

I feel a giant "whatever" coming on in the next 149 minutes.

let me be the first to say, 'whatever'. touching though. kind of reminds me of the big 'whatever' at the end of BSG. fun night though.