I can understand why people were somewhat disappointed with the ending, but what could they have done to make ALL the fans happy? Nothing. Personally, I LOVED the final episode and the way that it wrapped up. I'm still feeling an empty LOST hole, though... :ohwell

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only ending I would have been happy with was if all the good guys got away on a plane, and as its flying away in the sunset, we see Linus sitting on a rock on the island looking at the plane in the distance. Then he pushes a little button and the plane blows up and he walks away. Then "The Boys are Back in Town" starts playing as the credits roll.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone else see the leaked "New Man in Charge" 12 minute episode from the Season 6 DVD? I won't spoil anything, but it's good! tied up a few loose ends, brought back a much loved character, had some laughs and left things a little ambiguous as lost always does! It's out there. I found a link on twitter.

Anyone else see the leaked "New Man in Charge" 12 minute episode from the Season 6 DVD? I won't spoil anything, but it's good! tied up a few loose ends, brought back a much loved character, had some laughs and left things a little ambiguous as lost always does! It's out there. I found a link on twitter.

I saw it. Of course, now one wants to know where the food came from that was being packaged in the warehouse.

I saw it. Of course, now one wants to know where the food came from that was being packaged in the warehouse.

Aldi. or Government surplus.

Made me wonder who was bankrolling the whole thing. Makes me wonder if Ben was tapping into those world wide Dharma networks when he was off-island in Season 5.

LOST Auction (site and listings)

10 Items We Covet From the Official 'Lost' Auction

Attention 'Lost' fans! Time to get out your checkbooks, credit cards and the cash hidden under the doggie bed. In a few short days, hundreds of items from the show are headed to the auction block for the highest bidder.

Profiles in History, the world's largest auctioneer of Hollywood memorabilia, has joined up with ABC Studios to auction off costumes, props and various set pieces from the show. In total, 1034 items covering all six of the show's seasons are being put up for bid, which takes place on Aug. 21 and 22 at the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica.

Perusing the online catalog, there are plenty of items to ooh and ahh over. To narrow down the possible choices, here are 10 of the most covetable items to bid for either in person, by phone, through mail, in a fax or online.

hurley452.jpg

Seriously? This is the cover of the new Weezer album?

New weezer album

I wish Weezer's music (these days) was as interesting as their album covers.

The 12 minute short was really great and answered two of my bigger remaining questions. They really just need to do a spinoff....