Dallas presale tix not here yet

Haha i was kinda wondering about that too and was afraid to put up a post about it. Seems you're a bit worried as I am. I got my Oct 8th tickets, but haven't got my 9th. I thought that was strange because I bought them on the same wilco presale site.

hmmmmm, if we don't have them by next Thursday we should really worry. haha....

I just spoke with Frontgate too; as I was talking with them the mgr told the person on the phone that their tickets had just arrived and would be sent out right away.

BTW, for those who already have presale tickets, are they an odd color or anything? I ask because the last time they played the Palladium those of us who bought at the presale had colored tickets and they allowed us to go into the venue before everyone else...

BTW, for those who already have presale tickets, are they an odd color or anything? I ask because the last time they played the Palladium those of us who bought at the presale had colored tickets and they allowed us to go into the venue before everyone else...

Please let me know if this is the case. I got my tickets through the Ticketmaster presale and not the Front Gate tickets presale. Mine were in the new layout of the Ticketmaster tickets. What time do you guys and gals plan on getting to the show?

i dont know if this applies to your situation, or anyone elses...I ordered presale tickets thru frontgate for memphis oct 10, but be cause i needed 4, had to make 3 separate orders because i was unable to get 4 together on the first attempt (damn ticket brokers)...as a result, 3 orders...i received 2 tickets in 2 orders yesterday via UPS, but the last order of 2 tickets did not arrive...

I called frontgate today, and was advised that their tickets are printed and shipped to them in batches, and that when they ship, they themselves don't have all their tickets for the venue...so, in my case I received a few tickets as soon as they got them. They will ship the other 2 tickets to me next week once they get the rest of their allotment ...

I was told that if you do not receive your frontgate tickets 2 days before the event, call them...they will refund shipping and arrange willcall tickets instead for the original purchaser with ID...

so fear not!

Mu columbus pre-sale tickets came yesterday. :dancing

Mine too! Frontgate even sent me a tracking number so I could keep tabs on where my tickets were. A big improvement over MusicToday's old system of consistently sending tickets out late...

Regarding the color of presale tickets. I had the same experience last time at the Palladium. Blue tickets got in first. I got my tickets a few days ago, however, and they seem to be run of the mill ticketmaster tickets. Too bad.

Regarding the color of presale tickets. I had the same experience last time at the Palladium. Blue tickets got in first. I got my tickets a few days ago, however, and they seem to be run of the mill ticketmaster tickets. Too bad.

Yep, mine too. Guess I'll be getting there early.